• Show
Clear All

jdm front end ftmw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post better pics please
    I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
      jdm front end ftmw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post better pics please
      Ask and you shall recieve!

i was working on her all day today..as soon as i got out of work from about 6pm-12am..so about a solid 6 hours str8..the wiring is Now DONE finally..im waiting for my JDM foglight switch and another foglight switch for my EDM Rear fog... and then i think im gunna slap it together and take it to get inspected then rightt back to the garage until i have a spot who i can feel confident in them doing a good job in painting heR...

so i was a little upset..to find that my driver side ballast..seems to be dead. the bulb is good because when i turn em on it will stay on for about a second then start blinking then cut out..=/ so on a hunt i go!!! still not too upset tho since i got em for a REALLY good deal.

City lights

City light+low beam

City light+low beam+High beam

output

will take a new set of piks once i get my new ballast in =/

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

I like what i'm seeing ! glad you finally figured out the wiring, a few minor things and its good to go :-)

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
        Frost White Member 13
        My Ride
        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

nice josh
          back at it again

Comment

looks really good. sucks about the ballast though
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Looking nice! But one question:

Is that how it's supposed to be? I'm talking about the middle city light where the high beams are...

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post

Is that how it's supposed to be? I'm talking about the middle city light where the high beams are...
                im pretty sure it is but honestly not 100% lol. i like the looks of it..and it becomes visually invisble when the high beams are on. but then again..i bought the amber bulbs..stock comes with the clear so i imagine they wouldnt be so bright if they were still clear bulbs

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Came home to a little suprise! might look overkill to some but..i got it for a good deal! let me know if anyone needs some Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                    im pretty sure it is but honestly not 100% lol. i like the looks of it..and it becomes visually invisble when the high beams are on. but then again..i bought the amber bulbs..stock comes with the clear so i imagine they wouldnt be so bright if they were still clear bulbs
                    I asked a relative and he said it should be in the other ones closer to the grille. I saw it in a few videos too. You should also get em in white.

And did you get Regamasters, or Slipstreams?

Comment

I asked a relative and he said it should be in the other ones closer to the grille. I saw it in a few videos too. You should also get em in white.

And did you get Regamasters, or Slipstreams?
                      they're real deal rega's
                      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Cool.

Also, I misread his email wrong. The park lights should be the middle, and high beam is the one closest to the grille.

Comment

^^ na man closest to the grill is the foglights, and yea no rotas for me! theyre Rega Evos

Comment

^^ na man closest to the grill is the foglights, and yea no rotas for me! theyre Rega Evos
                            still nice man
                            back at it again

Comment

Sure?
                              It'd make sense though. Lol I'm no Integra person. But you got this papi.

Comment

Sure?
                                It'd make sense though. Lol I'm no Integra person. But you got this papi.
                                the inner ones are always the fogs y0
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X