Clear All

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
    the inner ones are always the fogs y0
    this is true its the same for the DA9s
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
      this is true its the same for the DA9s
      and vigors and such
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

UPDATES!

I found a Driver Side ballast..but dude doesnt want to part with it..so i might just have to buy a whole driver side HID headlight..its Cheap but the Headlight is "HELLA" beat . not a bad price but well see what happens..hes not getting anyone that wants to buy it so..im sure hell give em to me for a good deal when he finds he cant move em any other way

ANDDDD no more Mugen Calipers..but i found the calipers ive always wanted and for a Steal i believe...Hint-Dual Piston, OEM Caliper they Say they dont have much difference from my OEM..but i have Dreams about them sitting behind my Regas so..

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Brake pics...NOW!!! ha, it's looking good bro

My Accord History:
          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

I still think the p00n klappas would look dope under those regas.
            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
              I still think the p00n klappas would look dope under those regas.
              i wouldnt mind getting them, but its crunch time now and im starting to wrap this up..i only need a few more things..and im still waiting for my Seats and Arc winglets to come in!

UPDATE:
              J's Air Duct installed..and ohh boy am i In love with the look of it. makes it look much more aggresive. Im dissapointed with the Silver Screws though since theyre so visible. so when i take it off im going to paint the screws black. if not go to Home Depot and see if i can get the same ones in black.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

shit looks really good. man the duct sets it off
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                  shit looks really good. man the duct sets it off
                  thanks man, i need the Mugen intake to make the J's Air duct somewhat functional..well Really functional i heard the Air duct+mugen Intake is the best combo..but now i probably cant drive the caR when its Pouring outside Lol..thatll be an ULTIMATE fail

Comment

put a breather on it somewhere
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                      put a breather on it somewhere
                      that would really kill the effects of the mugen intake.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                        that would really kill the effects of the mugen intake.
                        well i guess you cannot complain then

Comment

started putting together the interior last night and boy what a difference lol..im contemplating on the rear seats...i kinda dont wanna put them ina nd leave the car as a 2 seater since the rear seats and comfortable do NOT go together at all..but i dont want all the metal showing =/ so im still unsure

Comment

I would just say fuck it and throw them in bro....

Thats just me.... Unless you go to a fabric store and just throw down som carpet that matches the carpet you got on the floor right now man.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

UPDATES

Ok..i wasnt too excited about my wheels when i got them since they had alot of minor imperfections... so SHOUTOUT: Bells Powder Coating in North Attleboro MA. They did an AMAZING job on matching and powder coating my wheels. they look like the same color but brand new i belive the color we chose was Traffic White a Semi gloss!

2. I Had to finalize the CaR and throw it together thur night so i could drive around and get some body shop quotes.. so i stood up till about 2AM getting it ready..then took it out for a spin..and BOY OH BOY do i miss driving this caR.

The Quotes i Recieved where jaw dropping..i mean i went to Acura Lol they told me 5000$ for all the bodywork and the caR painted.. im waiting on a reply from one of my pals at my Jobs body shop..he told me it might be somewhere close to 2800$ which i told him was BEAUTIFUL since ive seen theyre work and they give me a guarantee on Everything as long as i own the caR. and then i finnaly went to maaco for fun..and they told me they would do the Whole car for 1300$ lol...i dont really trust them though..so i dont think ill be going their.

PROBLEM- After waiting 2 1/2 weeks for my damn Arc winglets..i got the WRONG ONES. on my Recipt it clearly said EK9 pictured above..and they tried to give me the FIN style EK4. i wasnt having that shit. And then he tried to tell me that they wouldnt fit because the Boxier ones were for EVO only..so then i told him to show me the Catalog and proved him wrong.. He called his Supplier and they said the EK9 are special order and backorder and theyre only getting 15 and they have about 20 ppl on the list.. so i wouldnt get some until about another 3 months...FAWKK that. i got a Refund and called Evasive Motorsports. said they had them IN stock so bought them from there and should be here tuesday.

and i also noticed how "high" my car is but it scraped coming out of maaco lol..but i wanna drop the bish atleast another 1-1/2 to 2 inches..

heres some PIKTARRSS

Comment

idk if i ever asked, but is this kaah a theft recovery'?

Comment

Working...
                                X