Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
    idk if i ever asked, but is this kaah a theft recovery'?
    no way Jose lol, clean title

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

amazing work
      cant wait to see this car whens its fully done

Comment

nice josh it's on the road now!!
        back at it again

Comment

so when you getting tires and putting that shit on there? i wanna see it painted and everything.

i bet your happy you can drive it around after it being down for that long huh?

rolling shots
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
            so when you getting tires and putting that shit on there? i wanna see it painted and everything.

i bet your happy you can drive it around after it being down for that long huh?

rolling shots
            IF HE BRINGS IT TO the hooters meets lol
            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
              no way Jose lol, clean title
              I was just curious cause of the seats.
              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                I was just curious cause of the seats.
                the blueish seat are alittle odd?
                back at it again

Comment

Check the first page guys, its in bodyshop mode I'm not throowing my R seats in there for the painters to fawk up!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

i see lol
                    back at it again

Comment

FINALLY!!!!!

got my EK9 "Front Wing Lip Spoiler" such a long name that are commonly used to name the same thing..

either way im glad i waited to get these..they were WELL WORTH the wait, even tho i waited a combined 4 weeks to get them..the quality looks good and is pretty hard plastic.. I already test fitted and looks like theyre gunna fit good and look Amazing.

Comment

Nice.... Look much better then the teggy Spliters you were looking contemplating....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

now get them on and take pics
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

hey josh are you comin to the hooters meet?
                            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                              hey josh are you comin to the hooters meet?
                              yea man im trying to roll with someone , since hopefully my R will be int eh shop getting th bodywork done!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                                yea man im trying to roll with someone , since hopefully my R will be int eh shop getting th bodywork done!
                                you talk to dee?
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X