Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
    Damn Yo!!!! Buy me my motor dude just throwing cash around.

Good deal man. How many more days untill paint?
    15 more days!!! lol if i keep this up..ill be throwing around money i dont have! lol its like drugs. but heres a random for you guys

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
      ahh man! i just spent some big $ on something that was not planned..but i am not mad about it..ive searched the web and everywhere possible and this part...is truely VERY VERY RARE. i had to have it...piks when iut gets here!
      teaser

hint damn it i wanna know
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

will be in my garage soon

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
          will be in my garage soon
          i wish u had sumthing id wanna take...200k turbo civic..?? lol.....ill pass..take this and ill come out with an nsx for you lol..leader of the high mileage club

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

i wish u had sumthing id wanna take...200k turbo civic..?? lol.....ill pass..take this and ill come out with an nsx for you lol..leader of the high mileage club
            You don't even joke about stealing someones R. Thats grounds enough for fucking your girlfriend and killing your mother.
            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
              You don't even joke about stealing someones R. Thats grounds enough for fucking your girlfriend and killing your mother.
              hes my #1 fan..im gonna print out some shirts for him. hes mad cuz im younger then him..and im styllingg on him lol

Comment

LMAO!!!! So no hints then huh.....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

but since when did the girls maple meets on craigslist pose on his civic?
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

hes my #1 fan..im gonna print out some shirts for him. hes mad cuz im younger then him..and im styllingg on him lol
                    Originally posted by slick View Post
                    lol
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                      LMAO!!!! So no hints then huh.....
                      sure! its for the interior..and it will match perfectly... so start GATHERS some information. biggest hint in red and bold Lol

Originally posted by slick View Post
                      HAHAHA he must of found that 1 under the listing of CHUNKY MONKEY

Comment

get this bitch in the booth already!!!

Comment

sure! its for the interior..and it will match perfectly... so start GATHERS some information. biggest hint in red and bold Lol

HAHAHA he must of found that 1 under the listing of CHUNKY MONKEY
                          seats or something like that

and

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                          get this bitch in the booth already!!!
                          his new sig means it

Comment

:

Single or Dual DIN?
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Single or Dual DIN?
                              haha ur good. double

Comment

Lovin the progress man! Keep it up and paint it ASAP.

BTW, I have off the 16th-25th this month to finish my teggy and get it road worthy. I plan to make a trip up there sometime in that time frame. I will be in touch with you about whats good for you.

My Accord History:
                                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                                X