Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
    LOL, i wish they still need a vacume they have that paper bag stuff all over them from shipping! but i am not 1 bit displeased with them..very minty

i tried to decide between the Dc2 but i hated the small letters so ig ot the DC5-R recaros with the big white letters

you the man lol

thanks man!
    roll tape around your hand sticky side up and use that to remove little pieces. thats what i do if i get dog hair on my nice shirt before i go out
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
      roll tape around your hand sticky side up and use that to remove little pieces. thats what i do if i get dog hair on my nice shirt before i go out
      GOOD TECHNIQUE! i started getting frustrated with the vacume so i used ur technique and now theyre minty! i might still try cleaning them..but im not sure if itll mess up theyre "suedeIeness"? lol. im looking for Deals on Harness Bar's and Takata Harnesses if anyone has any or knows of any!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

nice man

seats are nice
        back at it again

Comment

Can't wait to see the ITR fully done.I wish you would have kept the USDM front but oh well your car is still nice
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
            nice man

seats are nice
            thanks man your one of the lucky ones who will probably see it in peRson lol

Originally posted by GREENCB3 View Post
            Can't wait to see the ITR fully done.I wish you would have kept the USDM front but oh well your car is still nice
            yea alot of people do..but oh well whats done is done! thanks for the kind words

UPDATES!!

S2k Antenna copped!!!
            Coilovers PENDING (Tein HA)

Heres what ive been working on! and heres what ive Recently got =)

heres my Icing on the cake! OEM JDM ITR Optional radio =) also included a short video of how cool it is..cant belive its from 96-98. it also reads some CD-RW and is ipod compatible!!

VIDEO!!!
            View My Video
            Last edited by Clean-CB7; 10-13-2010, 04:45 PM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

List and index updated!

Comment

I am waiting for this thing to be completly done.

Can't wait.
                My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

X2

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                  PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

got some new things..and also got some bad news...

Picked up my OEM S2k antenna BNIB
                    Picked up my all new Decals from ACURA
                    Waiting to pickup my PassJDM towhooks

Brought her home..get her ready for the bodyshop. Then i got the Call..that his wife went into labor..and he can not take my caR...she wasnt due till about another 3-4 so it was unexpected..so another 2 weeks i have to wait to bring heR in

Comment

Hmmm, sounds more disappointed about the car as oppose to the wifey...
                      RETIRED...

Comment

Ahh... Good Things come to those who wait.... Patience Grasshopper

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                          Hmmm, sounds more disappointed about the car as oppose to the wifey...
                          lol, he honestly did...and we talked 2 nights ago. he said to leave everything on the caR. and hell take care of it. so i dont need to keep taking the bumpers on and off and so forth. Real Nice guy man. Hes straight from Ireland he cracks me up! ..yea Patience! its not like the caR is ready anyways..still need tires!!! and my new Rotors for the NSX calipers and i need to figure out how im gunna wire up the NON srs wheel =/

Comment

for me the front end is overated like doch vtec's in civics, but im loving the progress. quality oem parts are a plus in my book! great job, im also from mass, we should have a meet. i drive a 98 gsr.

Comment

god damn, the only time i've seen that radio for sale it was $1000

rich ass.
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                                god damn, the only time i've seen that radio for sale it was $1000

rich ass.
                                lol i wish man! its hard for me man...if i had a Credit card. this car would be done. LOL..itd prolly have a full motor build too Lol. so i guess not having 1 is a good thing? lol, i couldnt belive i found the Radio..i never even though of it as an option since you cna never find one. so i had to have it.

I have another suprise for my loyal on lookers...will have piks for u chunky monkeys tommorow night!

Comment

Working...
                                X