Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Fuckin' A. Love the progress.
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

to be honest, that diffuser will not be effective in your application. theres to much gaps around it/above it. to be effective the bottom of the car should all be seemless like a ferrari,or any other high end sports car. and it really doesnt even look good imo. so function or form it wont be worth it imo, but its your car. i like everything else you have done, just not this. to be at all functional your car would have to be completely seemless on the bottom like this the air is just not going to run through that diffuser like it should, to much obstacles in the way to even get to it. unless your going to CF the entire bottom of the car

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door View Post
          to be honest, that diffuser will not be effective in your application. theres to much gaps around it/above it. to be effective the bottom of the car should all be seemless like a ferrari,or any other high end sports car. and it really doesnt even look good imo. so function or form it wont be worth it imo, but its your car. i like everything else you have done, just not this. to be at all functional your car would have to be completely seemless on the bottom like this the air is just not going to run through that diffuser like it should, to much obstacles in the way to even get to it. unless your going to CF the entire bottom of the car
          yea ive read all that info before..its still a 50/50 on it i figured itd look bbeeter on my caR since i have the rear valences wihc would help offset the diffuser sticking out. im gunna throw it on tonight and see how it looks and ill post up piks..see what you guys think..let you guys decide for me

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
            yea ive read all that info before..its still a 50/50 on it i figured itd look bbeeter on my caR since i have the rear valences wihc would help offset the diffuser sticking out. im gunna throw it on tonight and see how it looks and ill post up piks..see what you guys think..let you guys decide for me
            well hey its your car bro, if you like it thats all that matters. the rest of the car is sick, and well done! props on quality parts.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door View Post
              well hey its your car bro, if you like it thats all that matters. the rest of the car is sick, and well done! props on quality parts.
              thanks man, i try

UPDATES

NRG quick Release+ Non Srs wheel installed+ Horn installed/WORKING!!

ive read so much bullshit about this steering wheel working and not working, that im glad i got it working properly and no problems! an annoying thing is since it is a factory steering wheel which was not meant for a quick release it does stick closer to me a little more..but not that much maybe about 1.5 inch closer to me. PIC'S LATER TODAY! im gunna focus on getting the SRS light working properly tonight.

i didnt install the rear difffuser just because i feel like its gunna be alot of work and since its under the car its hard to get it positioned right and i dont wanna put a whole bunch of un even holes all over it..so i think img unna leave it for my bodywork guy to deal with.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Good call on the diffuser bro.... I would hope that there is no overspray that gets on that piece bro. Pics are always good man.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Here are new piks of the setup and a video!!!!! srs works normal+horn works perfect!

View My Video

heres the piks!!

Comment

nice man
                    back at it again

Comment

nice job man ...

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

nice set up
                        93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                        1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                        1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                        1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                        1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                        1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

you need gas

honda sucks cause that horn and the accord horn is goofy sounding
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

psss lol Premium is too expensive right now LOL ill put gas when i have to! you know of any factory horns that sound more manly??? i agree my horn sounds 100% pussy. if i beep my horn theyll probably think its a VW beetle lol

Comment

air horn ftw
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

hella makes some i dont know how they sound but its like 58 for 2 of them with a relay someone on here bought them and posted the pic in the recent purchases thread

Comment

Working...
                                X