Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
    air horn ftw
    i have air horns for my alarm...i wonder if i can tap into them to make them sound with my horn?

Originally posted by slick View Post
    hella makes some i dont know how they sound but its like 58 for 2 of them with a relay someone on here bought them and posted the pic in the recent purchases thread
    yeaaa ive heard of hella plenty of times and that theyre crazy loud..but right now im trying not to spend as much money on things i dont NEEED right now..since its crunch time..and i wanna be driving this badboy around June..
    Last edited by Clean-CB7; 06-01-2009, 07:17 PM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
      i have air horns for my alarm...i wonder if i can tap into them to make them sound with my horn?

yeaaa ive heard of hella plenty of times and that theyre crazy loud..but right now im trying not to spend as much money on things i dont NEEED right now..since its crunch time..and i wanna be driving this badboy around June..
      understandable
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Old skool: "I gotta replace that shock tower bolt on my car; it's special order cause ITR's use a different kind of bolt."

rodrez.: "Cares? Just get a replacement bolt from Home Depot or something"

The Tea Father: "It's cheap"

Old Skool: "The hells the matter with you? Do you think they sell champ white super lightweight ITR bolts at Home Depot?! See this is the problem with non-ITR owners, you people don't think. It's all a game to you. How do you people live? Seriously I'd like to know! Enlighten me son!"

rodrez.: "Damn..."

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Damn Son.... Anyone who is doing a major project or even a small project knows not to cut corners.

I wanna drop a deuce on someones chest for acting so stupid!!!

SPLAT!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
            Damn Son.... Anyone who is doing a major project or even a small project knows not to cut corners.

I wanna drop a deuce on someones chest for acting so stupid!!!

SPLAT!
            i saw it and LOL'd so i figured id post it lol

Comment

Lmao!!!!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                psss lol Premium is too expensive right now LOL ill put gas when i have to! you know of any factory horns that sound more manly??? i agree my horn sounds 100% pussy. if i beep my horn theyll probably think its a VW beetle lol

Hella Supertones...119 dB...they're obscenely loud. I have a set.

Originally posted by Clean Cb7
                They're worth it, trust me. Plus mine operate as my alarm horns.

Comment

still watching the thread bro, can't wait to see it out the booth. I think the diffuser will look sick also.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post

Hella Supertones...119 dB...they're obscenely loud. I have a set.

They're worth it, trust me. Plus mine operate as my alarm horns.
                    damn what a difference. im deff gonna be getting them now, thanks for that vid

Originally posted by DRzCB72nr View Post
                    still watching the thread bro, can't wait to see it out the booth. I think the diffuser will look sick also.
                    thanks man..im gunna try to make it to as many meets as possible when its done so maybe one day you can check it out

Comment

MY PEOPLE!!!! TOMMOROW IS THE DAY WEVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. and im excited but a little scared to not know my cars whereabouts for 2 weeks. but ill see it every friday since its my only day off..im sorry ive been slacking on the updates but i do have some for you gangsters.

SHOUTOUT
                      To my boy Dee!!! came through and we got to work!! dude is just as focused as me!!

the Reason of the Lack of updates??

Jennifer Jasmari Pomales

Bodyshop Mode..and front tow hook installed =) and i had to get new seats

Last edited by Clean-CB7; 06-12-2009, 11:37 PM.

Comment

nice man
                        back at it again

Comment

shes gone....=/ im waiting on some of my parts to come in so i can show yall some piktars!

Comment

Congrates on the baby man.

And this teg keeps getting better and better ever time.
                            My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

no doubt bro i would enjoy seeing it in person, looks like july 19 is the day!

Comment

what happened to the seats you waited so long for?

and congrats on the baby
                                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X