Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slick View Post
    what happened to the seats you waited so long for?

and congrats on the baby

yo slick rick,i still have em! those are just temporarys while the cars in the bodyshop

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
      yo slick rick,i still have em! those are just temporarys while the cars in the bodyshop
      ok goo di would hate to wait for a part and then get them and not use them. good job thinking so the bodyshop doesnt fuck them up
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

>_>

<_<

i want to see it done.
        hurrryyyy O.o
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Heres a shot before the bodyshop my boy made hence no sidemirrors

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

I liked it way better with the USDM front..but bump for a well detailed build thread!
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

List updated!!!

Comment

what...did you guys think i wasnt making moves?? heres some new goodys =)...and a sneak peek of What most have you been waiting for!!! will have more piks of heR tommorow when i drop off some Clips and stickers and things! I got a STEAL on 7 Low pro tires like BRAND NEW. 205/45/16

WAIT FOR IT......

WAIT FOR IT!!!

WAIT FOR IT!!!!

WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

aww snap
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

About time you get some tires! lol i can't wait to see everyhing mounted and ready to go!

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                    Frost White Member 13
                    My Ride
                    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

looking good, keep it up.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                      "The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Finished putting on the Decals on the Regas last night...and started painting my Calipers..was originally gunna powdercoat them...but i guess its too much $ to spend on something that isnt too neccasary during crunch time!

piks!

and ill end this one with a GANGSTA GRILLL from Jenny

Comment

both pics are great

Comment

Those rims look so I good I just want to do what I do to most women I meet and turn em sideways and play just the tip...

OK sorry TMI...

Any other thricks up your sleve bro(A.K.A. Moneybags)!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

congrats to you and teh family!

also, very excited to see the car with fresh pigment on it!

Comment

those wheels are badass.

Comment

Working...
                                X