• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slick View Post
    both pics are great
    thanks
    Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
    Those rims look so I good I just want to do what I do to most women I meet and turn em sideways and play just the tip...

OK sorry TMI...

Any other thricks up your sleve bro(A.K.A. Moneybags)!
    Lol your name is money bags..u switch whips like i switch kicks!

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
    congrats to you and teh family!

also, very excited to see the car with fresh pigment on it!
    yea man, i cant wait either...just miss driving the caR in all honesty.

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    those wheels are badass.
    i wish ur RSZ-Rs were 5 lug if they were..these would be urs!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

FINALLY GOT MY PROMOTION!!!!!!! Now you guys are gunna see me come out with some CRAZY SHIT!!!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

oh god damn, because you didnt have enough money before
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

find a nsx dont do anything to the R. I dont think theres much to do anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
            FINALLY GOT MY PROMOTION!!!!!!! Now you guys are gunna see me come out with some CRAZY SHIT!!!
            See.... I switch cars like you switch kicks? You get promoted like I take get my car sideways. Oh and I get this bitch sideways man.

Congrats on the promotion man.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
              Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
              oh god damn, because you didnt have enough money before
              what he said /\ (i actually agree with him for once )
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Updates Updates Updates!!!

Here are some of the progress pics from the bodywork, all the dents have been fixed so far and imperfections fixed...

Next step Primer and Paint

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                Frost White Member 13
                My Ride
                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

You guys seen it from My sponsor himself the Owner of Domini Tunning!! Lol my computers down so I'm reporting from my phone..good looks juan! But the caR is coming out amazing! Its going into the paint booth Sunday or Monday hopefully and it will be ready for delivery this coming Friday =)

Comment

Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

uh awesome

Comment

Looking damn good bro!!! I am getting excited and that ain't even my damn car!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

he just gave me a call!! he finished the caR!!!! now hes letting the paint cure on everything and said hell have it wet sanded and buffed and it will be ready for friday

Comment

wooooooooooo

Comment

Damn! Already. This dude doesn't play.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

OMFG. caR is amazing...such a relief to see my hard work payed off. OMG. im still in shock its beautiful.... but guess what...no piks until tomorow haha!! guna put all my stickers on and so forth and the CF hood! haha but until then...heres some parts i just got in

Comment

Working...
                                X