No announcement yet.

Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i might be selling my wheels soon..as soon as i can find a really nice set of Mugen MF-10L in white with all stickers!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
      i might be selling my wheels soon..as soon as i can find a really nice set of Mugen MF-10L in white with all stickers!
      Those are nice rims! http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/16/ this site has 2 sets but in silver and bronze, maybe they can find you some

BTW this thread needed a 5 star rating because your car is CLEAN!!! Keep it up!

Comment

IMMMM BACKKKKKK

UH OHHHH

WHATS MY MUTHAFUNKING NAMMEEEE

updatesss!!! i still need proffesional piks..ith my promotion i havent been using the comp alot lately... im actually starting to save up some $ for my NSX!

some piks have my FASHA in them

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Wow that looks awesome

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

jaw droping awesome-ness fucking cool all jdm style holyshit fucking clean type r

Comment

better pics now
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                better Pics Now
                We Demand!

Comment

wow the new pics are nice

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

What are youing with the old calipers? I think I might know a certain someone with an Integra planning a trip up your way soon that might be interested in them

I think I lost your # man....I'll check the phone but hit me up if you don't hear from me soon. The teggy is finally running reliably to the point that I think I'm willing to drive it up there now.

Cars looks amazing. Nice work bro!

My Accord History:
                    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Trust me...you'll like the stopping power of those NSX calipers. It's saved me from nearly taking out a dear down in Lakeville a couple months back.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

now you just need to tuck some of that tire
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
                          What are youing with the old calipers? I think I might know a certain someone with an Integra planning a trip up your way soon that might be interested in them

I think I lost your # man....I'll check the phone but hit me up if you don't hear from me soon. The teggy is finally running reliably to the point that I think I'm willing to drive it up there now.

Cars looks amazing. Nice work bro!

yea man shoot me a text!

thanks for all the comments.. the offset on the rear is fucking crazy im in love with it.. heres a pik i tried to take of it...better piks coming soon

Comment

Damn Brotha! Thats the shit weve been waiting for mang! I am just waiting to see that rear diffuser to set the rear end off!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

please dont glue the honda badge to your CF goodness.... please

Comment

yo man i had a dream that a you had a video of your car done on here that shit was funny as hell

Comment

Working...
                                X