Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Josh i love this picture!!!

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

I like to buy cars bone stock and mod em how i like , but man all the work uve done and attention to detail on this car is flawless , Congratulations on a well executed and clean as hell type r , If u ever sell it id be all over it
      93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
      1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
      1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
      1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
      1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
      1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

now thats how you build a car!!!!!!!!!! good work man

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
          Right-click, save.

That's how a JDM ITR should be.

Comment

That rolling shot looks sick mang! Hella nice bro. only thing I could think of is a few mugen nick nacks here and there. All in all Amazing job!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
              That rolling shot looks sick mang! Hella nice bro. only thing I could think of is a few mugen nick nacks here and there. All in all Amazing job!

Thanks guys for the comments..yea looking at this car puts a smile on my face lol..and it makes me feel better that other people appreciate the work put into it too. Alot of people dont understand though lol..like random people will be like..why did you put white rims on ur yellow car? put GUNMETALZZ OR CHROMESZZ YO. ;p; im still dying to put my interior in..the Recaros-roll bar-checkered floormats..and TAKATAAS..im honestly thinking about doing a turbo build..nothing too serious jsut maybe a 10-12 psi build..because i see how nicely the FMIC fit behind the jdm bumper..looks completely stealth.. im not sure right now. but well see what happens. but i deffinetly dont wanna get into something that im not 100% about. heres some more piks my boy sent me

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

believe it or not..my car wasnt even clean that day lol it was dusty!!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

car is sexy man...great work
                  My Members Ride Thread

Comment

damn josh!

seriously how much debt did you get into modding that ITR! parts arent as cheap as the cb parts lol

btw you need to def chang your name to Clean-Dc2 !!!!

Car looks gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                      Alot of people dont understand though lol... Like random people will be like..why did you put white rims on ur yellow car? put GUNMETALZZ OR CHROMESZZ YO. ;p;
                      I have to agree with you on that one man... Cars are an expression of ones self. Go BOOST!!! Car would be sick as hell. Shoot I know all of us on here would think that is sick as duck!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Comment

That baby's looking Clean Josh i can't wait to see it in person again!

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                          Frost White Member 13
                          My Ride
                          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

we need some bay and interior shots now
                            awesome ride

Comment

thanks guys im hoping we can re do a photo shoot with a good photographer like my boy eddie who took the piks above

Comment

omg that is nice man

lol you will most def get some good points in cars shows now lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X