No announcement yet.

Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you getting back home to the door full of presents bro?

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
      Hells yeah!! this car is pretty fucking sick still.

BTW did you redrill your DC2 steering wheel to have a slim hub and quick release?

I plan on doing that to mine but just havent order the kit from NRG
      yea thats what i did! im trying to sell mine no need for 2 since i have the fg360

ill be back sunday night i hope everything is there by the time i get back! my girls mom calls us everyday to tell us that packages are coming and as soon as i get there i better get all the boxes out of her house lol

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

LMAO! Well they gotta go somewhere right?

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Any other pics or updates bro?

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
            Any other pics or updates bro?
            yes sir buddy here are my updates... mixed

why i have been slacking....

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

the motor itself is DONE. no work needed to be done to it its ready to drop in!!! i just need to get my holes welded and my fuel line and radiator hoses welded!! then paint the bay then RE ASSEMBLE!! too bad i didnt make it... but atleast itll be ready to roll the FIRST nice day in spring!!

Comment

I want that exhaust! Found a Megan racing exhaust that looks just like it so I will have something similar to it...

Nice to know you are having more then one project going on! Can't wait till I have another to work on....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                  I want that exhaust! Found a Megan racing exhaust that looks just like it so I will have something similar to it...

Nice to know you are having more then one project going on! Can't wait till I have another to work on....
                  yea, i wanted a white ex coupe that had came down from florida but the dude fronted on me 2 times!!! wont pickup my calls or answer my texts after i sold my black coupe to get the white one. i picked up something else for the cb7 yesterday

hehe but im not trying to turn this into a cb build thread. this thread is for its the ARRRR!!!

Comment

No shit.

You bought that coupe from Brockton right??
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                      No shit.

You bought that coupe from Brockton right??
                      yea shit needs some work though. but give me 2 weeks and you wont recognize the car anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                        yea shit needs some work though. but give me 2 weeks and you wont recognize the car anymore
                        Yeah I like the V6 wheels but eh Idk how I feel about them on a 4th gen..lol
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                          Yeah I like the V6 wheels but eh Idk how I feel about them on a 4th gen..lol
                          yea man theyd look better on a cd5 =P come scoop them up!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                            Nice pickup man , i debated on jumping on that coupe myself , but the money wasnt right at the time , Keep us updated
                            93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                            1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                            1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                            1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                            1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                            1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Anything else going on with the Teggy man?

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Awesome DC2!!

Comment

Working...
                                X