No announcement yet.

Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just stayed up later than i'd like and read through every page, AWESOME build up man, i cant wait to see more!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

shit for 24k i would buy it. i want one so bad

Comment

Damn I wanna see the updates so bad already. lol!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Very nice progress. Amazing work.

Comment

I demand we get this guy to get on the ball! lol!

1,000th Post! Schweet!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Mo Naked Hoes!!

Im Sorry for my Lack of updates guys THe motor is ready to drop in all wiring is done...i GOTSZ AEM METHANOL KIT SHUN. ill post piks of it this week installed in my new location. all tucked up and easily accessible. Im thinking of the best place to put my Gauges..i didnt really wanna rice it out with the pillar gauges but i honestly dont think theyd look to bad.

I still dont have my AN fittings for EVERYTHING. coolant hoses,brake lines, clutch line. and still need to order all my Bolts not gunna use any ordianry ones but some bawwling JDM bolts son! lol. need less to say this car should be done by end of december!!!..i hope lol.

And the reason ive been slacking my Friends??Good one. Here is what im hopefully going to see this coming saturday.

2 Owner 92 NSX NOT in snap ring range..70k miles and damn so minty!!! and a lil over my budget but the car deff seems worth it. Only tasteful Mods..HID kit..Viper Alarm..Pioneer Deck..and thats it!!!

and heres the stuff i got for the RRR recently

im gunna TRY and run the oddysey battery..but i DO want to Run a 4 channel amp to the speakers that will be well concealed.

Ill have some SUPER DUPER updates for my followers..thank you guys again for the support!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

oh how much i hate you . i want a nsx so badly

Comment

im going to find your house, and steal BOTH your cars once you get that thing. im gonna have to tow one with the other, it will be very amusing to watch.
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Once you own and drive an NSX , you'll never go back down.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Nice! Glad to see that you found an NSX somewhere near budget. Can't wait to see the R when it is done!

Thanks for the updates man!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

so the mock up begins my friends

SHOUTOUT To my Boy EG for coming through and helping me put the damn tranny on the block and dropping this bad boy back in.. now i have to measure my coolant lines and fuel lines and wow i have so much room to play with now lol

Last edited by Clean-CB7; 10-14-2010, 12:53 PM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Here is the setup im thinking about after a long time thinking about it, im pretty sure the prop valve has to be the highest point in the system.

Only con i can think of is extending the abs connectors to the trunk. but pros is i can easily find a leak, it will be mostly organized and it will make running my lines much easier. let me know what you guys think

Last edited by Clean-CB7; 10-15-2010, 02:58 PM.

Comment

just get rid of the ABS. lookin good man

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                              just get rid of the ABS. lookin good man
                              x2

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

keep us posted on the nsx man , it looks mint , hope u get it
                                93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                                1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                                1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                                1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                                1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                                1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Working...
                                X