X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mayberry
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post

That really makes me re-think my future.

Leave a comment:

• 93F22A6
    replied
    Wow that looks awesome.

Leave a comment:

• CB710AE
    replied
    damn!!! i love your car....simple beautiful!!!....

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    OMG MY PEOPLE!!!!

im sorry i dont update as much as i usually do..i used to update at work but im not able to use the comp much anymore.. where to start for you guys...HMMM

Rear Diffuser-installed (sets off the back nicely!!)

my aunt snapped plenty of Proffesional piks of heR..she looks amazing! unfortunately im probably gunna only post a few out of the 110 pics she took lol, because this weekend? My recaro's-Roll Bar-System is all going in!

i Had to Sell the Tanabe SUstec Pro coilovers..ofcourse..after asking the guy 100x if they were for ITR LCAS...they were not..had to sell them..and bought some Apexi Worldsport Coilovers! throwing them on saturday hopefully and slamming it!

Tried to install the beaks bar! but theres no way i can do it without destroying my LCA's Bushings..so ill need new LCAS to install the beaks bar..contemplating aftermarket but not sure which brand is worthy.

Installed a Spoon Duracon SHift knob and a JDM ITR shiftboot!

installing my complete system this weekend..my 6x9 alpine Rs for the rear and 6x5 alpine R in the front to a Polk Momo 100RMSx4 amp!! gunna scream! no subs for me.

let me stfu and give u guys the good shit!

Leave a comment:

• DRzCB72nr
    replied
    looking great bro, cant wait to see the diffuser on!

Leave a comment:

• StinkinLincoln
    replied
    This Guy Must Be Loaded !! ..... Rich Prick...lol Kidding!!! Great Job

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    yo man i had a dream that a you had a video of your car done on here that shit was funny as hell

Leave a comment:

• noobcake
    replied
    please dont glue the honda badge to your CF goodness.... please

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    Damn Brotha! Thats the shit weve been waiting for mang! I am just waiting to see that rear diffuser to set the rear end off!

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
    What are youing with the old calipers? I think I might know a certain someone with an Integra planning a trip up your way soon that might be interested in them

I think I lost your # man....I'll check the phone but hit me up if you don't hear from me soon. The teggy is finally running reliably to the point that I think I'm willing to drive it up there now.

Cars looks amazing. Nice work bro!

yea man shoot me a text!

thanks for all the comments.. the offset on the rear is fucking crazy im in love with it.. heres a pik i tried to take of it...better piks coming soon

Leave a comment:

• ric3rboi23
    replied

now you just need to tuck some of that tire

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Trust me...you'll like the stopping power of those NSX calipers. It's saved me from nearly taking out a dear down in Lakeville a couple months back.

Leave a comment:

• ACCLUDE91
    replied
    What are youing with the old calipers? I think I might know a certain someone with an Integra planning a trip up your way soon that might be interested in them

I think I lost your # man....I'll check the phone but hit me up if you don't hear from me soon. The teggy is finally running reliably to the point that I think I'm willing to drive it up there now.

Cars looks amazing. Nice work bro!

Leave a comment:

• KRIS05VVTi
    replied
    wow the new pics are nice

Leave a comment:

• jhoff
    replied
    Originally posted by slick View Post
    better Pics Now
    We Demand!

Leave a comment: