replied
    Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
    no way Jose lol, clean title
    I was just curious cause of the seats.

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    Originally posted by slick View Post
    so when you getting tires and putting that shit on there? i wanna see it painted and everything.

i bet your happy you can drive it around after it being down for that long huh?

rolling shots
    IF HE BRINGS IT TO the hooters meets lol

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    so when you getting tires and putting that shit on there? i wanna see it painted and everything.

i bet your happy you can drive it around after it being down for that long huh?

rolling shots

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    nice josh it's on the road now!!

Leave a comment:

• jhoff
    replied
    amazing work
    cant wait to see this car whens its fully done

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by mayberry View Post
    idk if i ever asked, but is this kaah a theft recovery'?
    no way Jose lol, clean title

Leave a comment:

• mayberry
    replied
    idk if i ever asked, but is this kaah a theft recovery'?

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    UPDATES

Ok..i wasnt too excited about my wheels when i got them since they had alot of minor imperfections... so SHOUTOUT: Bells Powder Coating in North Attleboro MA. They did an AMAZING job on matching and powder coating my wheels. they look like the same color but brand new i belive the color we chose was Traffic White a Semi gloss!

2. I Had to finalize the CaR and throw it together thur night so i could drive around and get some body shop quotes.. so i stood up till about 2AM getting it ready..then took it out for a spin..and BOY OH BOY do i miss driving this caR.

The Quotes i Recieved where jaw dropping..i mean i went to Acura Lol they told me 5000$ for all the bodywork and the caR painted.. im waiting on a reply from one of my pals at my Jobs body shop..he told me it might be somewhere close to 2800$ which i told him was BEAUTIFUL since ive seen theyre work and they give me a guarantee on Everything as long as i own the caR. and then i finnaly went to maaco for fun..and they told me they would do the Whole car for 1300$ lol...i dont really trust them though..so i dont think ill be going their.

PROBLEM- After waiting 2 1/2 weeks for my damn Arc winglets..i got the WRONG ONES. on my Recipt it clearly said EK9 pictured above..and they tried to give me the FIN style EK4. i wasnt having that shit. And then he tried to tell me that they wouldnt fit because the Boxier ones were for EVO only..so then i told him to show me the Catalog and proved him wrong.. He called his Supplier and they said the EK9 are special order and backorder and theyre only getting 15 and they have about 20 ppl on the list.. so i wouldnt get some until about another 3 months...FAWKK that. i got a Refund and called Evasive Motorsports. said they had them IN stock so bought them from there and should be here tuesday.

and i also noticed how "high" my car is but it scraped coming out of maaco lol..but i wanna drop the bish atleast another 1-1/2 to 2 inches..

heres some PIKTARRSS

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    I would just say fuck it and throw them in bro....

Thats just me.... Unless you go to a fabric store and just throw down som carpet that matches the carpet you got on the floor right now man.

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    started putting together the interior last night and boy what a difference lol..im contemplating on the rear seats...i kinda dont wanna put them ina nd leave the car as a 2 seater since the rear seats and comfortable do NOT go together at all..but i dont want all the metal showing =/ so im still unsure

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    Originally posted by mayberry View Post
    that would really kill the effects of the mugen intake.
    well i guess you cannot complain then

Leave a comment:

• mayberry
    replied
    put a breather on it somewhere
    that would really kill the effects of the mugen intake.

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    put a breather on it somewhere

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    shit looks really good. man the duct sets it off
    thanks man, i need the Mugen intake to make the J's Air duct somewhat functional..well Really functional i heard the Air duct+mugen Intake is the best combo..but now i probably cant drive the caR when its Pouring outside Lol..thatll be an ULTIMATE fail

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    shit looks really good. man the duct sets it off

Leave a comment:

Working...
X