gcvphoto : 1974 Datsun 620

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gcvphoto : 1974 Datsun 620

*This is the only picture I have right now, I will get more later.

ENGINE/ TRANSMISSION:
    stock

EXTERIOR:
    stock

INTERIOR:
    mexican blanket bench seat

SUSPENSION/ BRAKES:
    stock

FUTURE PLANS:
    Rebuild motor and trans
    (Maybe a motor swap -> Chevy 307 small block with cams and a Turbo 350 trans. I am waiting on my dad to swap a big block 454 into his 56 chevy, so I can have the old motor and trans.)
    Bodywork and paint (Frost white)
    Projector/HID headlights
    fender mirrors
    Lower it - A LOT

old skool!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I have one too.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

nice man, i love these trucks. if you werent getting that small block, i'd say an sr20 or something along those lines would be badass in there. how low are you looking to go? bagging or static drop?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

nice truck , I love 620's probably my favorite mini truck besides a datsun 521.
          I plan on bagging and bodydropping a 620 after I finish my S10

here are some motovatinal pics I found to get you going on the datsun

needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            nice man, i love these trucks. if you werent getting that small block, i'd say an sr20 or something along those lines would be badass in there. how low are you looking to go? bagging or static drop?
            Static drop FTW. Trust me, I would love to throw an sr20det or ca18det. But, that small block is going to be free dollars and 99 cents. I'd have to shovel out way too much money for a quality SR or CA, or I'd have to spend A LOT of time looking around for one for a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by gcvphoto View Post
              Static drop FTW. But, that small block is going to be free dollars and 99 cents.
              I like the way this is starting to sound.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by mysticude View Post
                nice truck , I love 620's probably my favorite mini truck besides a datsun 521.
                I plan on bagging and bodydropping a 620 after I finish my S10

here are some motovatinal pics I found to get you going on the datsun
                Motivation galore with those pictures. I would love to bag my 620 and c-notch the frame but I honestly think I would be throwing too much money into a free truck. So, I am going to try to static drop it as low as I can. I want to tuck tires, is that too much to ask for? haha

I lucked upon this car. It was sitting in a field for over 15 years, and was running the last time it was started 15 years ago. I hooked up a battery to it, all the lights turned on but I didn't want to crank it. I still need to drop the gas tank, and replace a bunch of basic parts since it has been sitting for so long.

Oh, and I really like your S10. It is the only american company's truck that I actually like.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  I like the way this is starting to sound.
                  Thanks.

I'm hoping that making this thread will motivate me more to get this project going.

Originally posted by T-Clyde
                  hey GCV see that black one ^ posted above. check out the bed sides. thats what i was talking about doing when you first got that thing from marks. lol
                  The no hooks thing? Yeah. I'd rather it seemed more smoothed out and curvy like the part on the doors. That black one kinda looks like the hooks are just missing on the bed.

Comment

This is my motivation for how I want the body to look. Smoothed out bed to match the doors. I don't want to bag mine. Static drop. But clean like this and frost white.

Comment

Just took this picture today.

JDM taillight lense

EDM parking light/ turn signal

Comment

Very nice and quite a project buddy...i like your inspiration.
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                        X