MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice.

Im thinking of doing an i/h/e and calling it a day.

Don't really want to lower it.

Deff want to paint the front bumper, buff out the pass side headlight, and get a badgeless grille.

Comment

Exhaust is coming. Will be ordered here in the next couple of weeks.

I wanna lower mine but the setup that Id like to go with will only give me 1.5". Maybe 2" if im lucky. Throw on either a TL-S or Eibach rear sway and be done with it. Id like to think I could say the mods to this car are about half done. Major ones anyway.

Good luck finding that grille. Ours are attached to the bumper so unless you find an entire bumper with a modded grille, you're gonna have to swap to a 98-00 bumper.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        Exhaust is coming. Will be ordered here in the next couple of weeks.

I wanna lower mine but the setup that Id like to go with will only give me 1.5". Maybe 2" if im lucky. Throw on either a TL-S or Eibach rear sway and be done with it. Id like to think I could say the mods to this car are about half done. Major ones anyway.

Good luck finding that grille. Ours are attached to the bumper so unless you find an entire bumper with a modded grille, you're gonna have to swap to a 98-00 bumper.
        fucking skittles.

I keep forgetting that.

Well, i have my boi finding out how much itll be to respray the front bumper.

if its too much, i might just order a 98-00 bumper and custom grill, and have them painted to match, but i wanna keep costs low as this is not a project car, but a DD.

If im going to be spending $ id rather wait and do it with a cb.

Comment

A cb? You mad. Lol.

I think the only way Id go back to one is if i were desperate or it were a 93 SE.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

A cb? You mad. Lol.

I think the only way Id go back to one is if i were desperate or it were a 93 SE.
            LOL you silly newb.

I don't want to go back to a cb as a DD.

I want to have a newerish car for a DD, and then buy the most beat up Cb i can find and rebuild it, as a project, and to learn all the things i didn't get to.

You had to say 93 Se didn't you.

Asshole lol.

Comment

Sorry, brah.

But it's true. A mint 93 SE, preferably in your color. Or that blue-green color. coupe or sedan. Probably sedan. But it'd have to be pristine and like 100k miles on it, lol. No more that 120k.

They're just so old, and getting older, that even if it were in prisitine shape, things like window motors would still need to be replaced and little things would be falling apart. Id much rather just have a newer, nicer car that has just a few, minor issues. Call me lazy or whatever, but i'll let everyone else keep up their old cars.

There's a difference between building a car and maintaining a car. I do not want to do both. I dont mind keeping up with things like seals and gaskets and end links and tie rods and stuff like that but it's the little, piddly shit like window motors, sunroof motors, T-Belts and WPs every 10k miles.

Comment

Sorry, brah.

But it's true. A mint 93 SE, preferably in your color. Or that blue-green color. coupe or sedan. Probably sedan. But it'd have to be pristine and like 100k miles on it, lol. No more that 120k.

They're just so old, and getting older, that even if it were in prisitine shape, things like window motors would still need to be replaced and little things would be falling apart. Id much rather just have a newer, nicer car that has just a few, minor issues. Call me lazy or whatever, but i'll let everyone else keep up their old cars.

There's a difference between building a car and maintaining a car. I do not want to do both. I dont mind keeping up with things like seals and gaskets and end links and tie rods and stuff like that but it's the little, piddly shit like window motors, sunroof motors, T-Belts and WPs every 10k miles.
                I don't know man, sounds like you had a bad egg.

Think of all the people on here who dd their shit and don't have any of those issues.

Lest we forget, our cars are quickly headed in that direction.

2001-2002, soon to have 100k

They take a beating, and your going to have to replace things eventually.

Idk, i still yearn to build a cb.

Not like Joeydill or Bisi status, just something thats mine, that i can be proud of wrenching on.

I had so much fun with my 93 and i didn't get to finish.

Im sure i could have just as much fun, bun in the end it would not be the same.

Comment

True. Mine turns 10 this year and shes got just over 100k on her. But what can i say, I like 'em young...

*I'M KIDDING*

The only "piddly" issues mine has is the driver side window but it's like 8/10 compared to the 9.5/10 that the passenger side is. It's gonna be some years before it gets like my CB was. And I also think my CB was a bad egg. CGs have just always had a place in my heart. The CBs stuck out in my mind but they never were as close as the CG.

Comment

So.....yeah....

>.>

<.<

Try to imagine this car in more of a Dark Emerald Pearl...

Comment

Thats all you?

Nice.

I really want some sawblades, but then i look at my car, and im like damn, my wheels are teh makings of sexxxy.

Comment

I may be picking up a set of Si's in the very near future.

Ralphie, you know what this is about...

Comment

I may be picking up a set of Si's in the very near future.

Ralphie, you know what this is about...

awwww shiet ya did da mod.

Very nice brah!

Comment

Yeah. Its one of those mods that only those "in the know" will notice and that, I, myself will never actually see, lol.

Comment

Yeah. Its one of those mods that only those "in the know" will notice and that, I, myself will never actually see, lol.
                              Yep, that is true.

I remember how excited i was about my rear fog, and CPMike was like, "thing about those mods, is that you never get to appreciate them unless your walking up to your car from behind."

Comment

Exactly so its kinda bittersweet, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X