No announcement yet.

MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the bottom strip to be all or nothing. All amber or all clear. No half/half.

Nothing new really. Excellent mileage on my trip to OK. Just living it right now. Got new tires ordered. Yokohama AVID ENVigor.

Money's a little tight right now but as soon some frees up ima look into a sunroof visor and a cargo net for the trunk. Im trying to keep my eyes open for OEM INT woodgrain but shit's hard to comeby and for cheap nonetheless.

Fogs and/or HIDs will be on the last after that. Then i think i'll be about done. Id like a WS2 but.....eh...IDK. We'll see.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Centercaps in and on. BH'd headlights awaiting install. Might do this weekend.

My Yokohamas came in too and they should be going on today. Im looking forward to a quieter ride home.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

New tires on. Got a bent rim. Not too bad. Ima see what itll cost to fix. If it's too much, ill just pick up another rim from Honda.

Comment

what did you hit to bend a rim?
          Originally posted by deevergote
          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Nothing that i recall. It's a tiny bend. Just barely scored outside roadforce levels. It may have been bent before i bought it and my recent trips have just made it worse over time. It's no biggie. I found a guy who can repair it for $100.

Comment

good

i hit a curb on the highway going 65 in my mom's mini van a few years ago... that bent the hell out of the rim took out the tire as well as the rim... i was on a the Mass Turnpike in Boston, there are no break down lanes there...
              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Holding up traffic FTL.

$100 IS a bit much but another wheel is almost $200, so...

Comment

oh, forgot to mention this was at the very start of morning rush hour...

but $100 is a less than $200.

Comment

I'll take "Exceeding the Posted Speed Limit" for $100, Alex.....

Long story short, State Trooper in a spot that ive never seen one in, in my 3.5 years on that road, AND on the 1st of the month. Whatever. He clocked me at 62, let me go with 55, im cool. Ugh.

Must've been either been that v6 powah! or i think maybe VTEC kicked in seconds before he clocked me.

Comment

Bending rims and getting tickets, son i am disappoint
                      wat?

Comment

Father, I am sorry.

Thats just how we roll son. That's how WE do work 'round herrrrre.

Comment

Washed and waxed. Looks good.

Replaced wiper blades and waxed the windows too. A few tiny rust specs on the hood, a few imperfections and whatnot around the rest of the car but it's still purrrdy.

Comment

Not sure if it's been asked in here already but, do you have some sort of fetish for green cars?

How's the shaft sideburns coming along?

=p

Comment

Oddly, this is actually my 4rd green car. Although, the first one wasnt actually "mine" but i drove it and it eventually became mine. Not sure how that happens. Coincidence i guess.

They're not sideburns. Theyre chops. Not sure if i wanna tone em back or keep em.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                                Oddly, this is actually my 4rd green car.
                                Originally posted by chessboxer
                                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Working...
                                X