MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    Oddly, this is actually my 4rd green car. Although, the first one wasnt actually "mine" but i drove it and it eventually became mine. Not sure how that happens. Coincidence i guess.

They're not sideburns. Theyre chops. Not sure if i wanna tone em back or keep em.
    I guess you need a greeb BB6 like I had lol . I can't wait to get that money to you mike and I am sorry it is taking me soooo long my car has issues....
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Its all good man. The first time was my bad. Last weekend was just a bad circumstance. We'll git-r-done lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

LEDs are in. All except tails, front turns, dome and cluster. Tails will be much later, front turns and dome will be near future. Not sure if i wanna mess with the cluster or not yet.

If not tonight then some time tomorrow im gonna give her a quick wash and maybe another waxing. Honda glass is so hard to keep clean. Especially the inside of the windshield.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

New Emblems and Cargo net should be here tomorrow.

Next up is either window visors and/or HIDs.

Comment

LEDs are in. All except tails, front turns, dome and cluster.
            lol, so what's left?
            Headlights?
            Reverse lights?
            License plate lights?

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
              lol.

get some pics up homie. thought about a drop yet?

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                lol, so what's left?
                Headlights?
                Reverse lights?
                License plate lights?
                Headlights? You mad. Reverse lights are a maybe. I cant remember off the top of my head if the all-LED tails im looking at have LED reverse or not. I think they do. License plate bulbs have been in. Just front corners, dome and gauge/console are non-LED. Id like to see about one for the glovebox. Maybe.

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                thought about a drop yet?
                Nope.

get some pics up
                Most certainly. Enjoy.

They're DROID pics, too, so. I also opted for the non-high contrast, that im known for. Some came out, some didnt.
                This first one didnt come out right. It looks funny, but you get the idea.

This one i messed with a bit. Original:

Edited. lowered contrast, upped brightness to compensate.

If this one didnt look like the car only has 3 wheels, I'd like it better, lol.

New emblems

In the news departmant...nothing really. New (silver) emblems. Was hoping for gold but theyre expensive and rare. Less likely to be swiped, too, lol. Eventually I'll do the H's in silver and silver tips. Looking to get my wheel straightened tomorrow or this weekend then tint will come in about a month or so. I hope. Still on the lookout for sunroof and window visors.

Comment

Pushing about 97k miles. Thought about going to see them Ohio kids and get my T-belt, WP and a few other things done. We'll see.

Comment

I must've been off on my mileage.. it's more like 99k.

Nothing really new. Gonna turn my tires and do my brakes. HIDs are on the list next. As usual, funds are tight, so, time will tell.

Comment

Steph needs:

Window Visors.
                      HKS Dragers.
                      Megan Headers.
                      Thermoblock Spacers...

RETIRED...

Comment

Visors, yes. Everything else, i dunno. We'll see, lol.

Comment

Pretty nice gains on headers (at least). Everything else would be complimentary!
                          RETIRED...

Comment

Ive heard good things about the WS2 exhaust for the v6 CGs but they expensive!

Comment

Ive heard good things about the WS2 exhaust for the v6 CGs but they expensive!

RETIRED...

Comment

Like a grand for the duals. I could run a single exhaust but....eh.

Comment

Working...
                                X