No announcement yet.

Ralphie : 2002 Honda Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got a set of blackhoused headlights Im yet to install. If i like them, then ill tear apart my OEMs. I just hate opening lights.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      you slackers, do a damn retro and stop putting HIDs in reflector headlamps. There is a thread on here with those cheap projectors that basically screws in our headlamps
      Too much work...im lazy...and i don't have a oven at my disposal to bake open headlights.

The in-laws would have an aneurysm if they caught me doing that lol.

Besides i like the way they look in OEM lamps.

Comment

You dont have an oven?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          You dont have an oven?
          Yes i do but not one i am allowed to put headlights in lol.

These bad boys are in!

Time to set the trunk ablaze!

Yo mike have you heard about LEDs in the reverse light spot?

Comment

NO, i have not. Our bulbs are weird bulbs so IDK if you could find them in LED or not.

I have those exact same LEDs(pictured) in my license plate and trunk. From the same guy i got ones for the map lights and courtesy lights.

Comment

NO, i have not. Our bulbs are weird bulbs so IDK if you could find them in LED or not.

I have those exact same LEDs(pictured) in my license plate and trunk. From the same guy i got ones for the map lights and courtesy lights.
              Ok so hold on.

First off how did you fit the ones pictured in the trunk spot? Mine has a door that will not close because the LED is too big.

And you did the LEDS in the map lights?

Since the LEDS dont fit in the trunk i used them for the courtesy lights in the door.

I ordered smaller LEDS for the trunk...they come in a pair so im going to use one for the trunk and one for the Dome light.

I wasnt sure if i wanted to do the map reading lights.

Honestly i didn't want to do any of the int lights but now i have the 9LED available i figured i would do them.

Comment

I didn't read the whole 6 pages, so I'm sorry if this has been posted already: Your sig pic, has it been photo-shopped? Obviously the Ralphie text has been but the car doesn't look quite... natural.
                MRT
                37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                Originally posted by Tippey764
                I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                Originally posted by deevergote
                sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
                  I didn't read the whole 6 pages, so I'm sorry if this has been posted already: Your sig pic, has it been photo-shopped? Obviously the Ralphie text has been but the car doesn't look quite... natural.
                  Well the photo had some post processing done to it but no the car was not photoshopped into the picture.

I tweaked the exposure settings and i applied an HDR look to give it more realism if you will...

i hope that answers your question....i don't have the original as i always save over my originals.

Here is an original with little post processing of the car at a different angle-

Last edited by Ralphie; 12-07-2010, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                    how did you fit the ones pictured in the trunk spot? Mine has a door that will not close because the LED is too big.

And you did the LEDS in the map lights?
                    I removed the little door. Well, actually, i cut the slats so the bulb fit. I ordered 2 kind of bulbs from him; the ones that shot straight out and the ones that are 180* or whatever. I have a 180* one in the trunk and the straight-ons are in the license plate. Ill have to check my map and rear markers and get back to you.

Comment

I removed the little door. Well, actually, i cut the slats so the bulb fit. I ordered 2 kind of bulbs from him; the ones that shot straight out and the ones that are 180* or whatever. I have a 180* one in the trunk and the straight-ons are in the license plate. Ill have to check my map and rear markers and get back to you.
                      See i didn't want to destroy or perm mod anything on the car incase i trade it in down the rd etc.

And also i felt like if i cut away the door or the slats it might break the bulb when you load luggage etc.

I ordered a smaller bulb and it looks good.

Comment

The passenger side of the car, specifically around the mirror. The edges made it seem funky.
                        MRT
                        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                        Originally posted by Tippey764
                        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
                          The passenger side of the car, specifically around the mirror. The edges made it seem funky.
                          Hmmm i would have thought someone would have said the hood as it seemed odd to me too when i applied the effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                            See i didn't want to destroy or perm mod anything on the car incase i trade it in down the rd etc.

And also i felt like if i cut away the door or the slats it might break the bulb when you load luggage etc.

I ordered a smaller bulb and it looks good.
                            Eh. I figured its small and cheap enough to be easily replaced or not missed, lol. That bulb only sticks down like 1/3". What kind of bulb did you end up putting in there? LED or halogen?

Comment

Eh. I figured its small and cheap enough to be easily replaced or not missed, lol. That bulb only sticks down like 1/3". What kind of bulb did you end up putting in there? LED or halogen?
                              i put a led in there

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ht_2164wt_1165
                              '
                              it fits and the door closes and the light is pretty good so im happy!

Comment

Hm. Not bad. Those might fair better in the license plate.

I just hate that they're coming from Hong Kong.

Comment

Working...
                                X