No announcement yet.

Ralphie : 2002 Honda Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo i did the dome light....i gotta take pics when i get a chance....did an 8LED....

came out perfect....gives the inside a nice blue tint instead of the yellow....

Comment

But I want a crisp white, not blue.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        Future:
        Oooh this is my fav part of the list!
        • 35w DDM 5k HIDS
        • Fix the Pioneer.
        • OEM Honda fogs with 35w DDM 3000k hids/or Nokya Yellow bulbs
        • Swap in my Viper Autostart.
        • Restore the passenger side headlamp
        • Add trunk pop actuator.
        Did you ever get around to getting HIDs? With DDM "going out of business" now might be a good time to get them.

And the trunk-pop was available on some models, so it being an OEM option, should be easy to find/do.

How's that dome light look? Pics? Where'd you find the bulb at? I like my filament bulb, it just needs to be BRIGHTER. I dont want that hyper blue but i imagine in order to be bright enough, it may have to be, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          But I want a crisp white, not blue.
          Id say its a hyperwhite with a tint of blue...I mean its more blue to me then white but imo that's cool because I don't want to feel like I'm an insane asylum or gods waiting room...I hade the yellow glow and now its brighter with a blue hue. Ill try to get pics but the wife takes the car to work and with the temps in single digits pics can wait lol.

Did you ever get around to getting HIDs? With DDM "going out of business" now might be a good time to get them.

And the trunk-pop was available on some models, so it being an OEM option, should be easy to find/do.

How's that dome light look? Pics? Where'd you find the bulb at? I like my filament bulb, it just needs to be BRIGHTER. I dont want that hyper blue but i imagine in order to be bright enough, it may have to be, lol.
          DDM has to wait until I have the extra money, and right now I can't explain spending any money on a car until I have a FT job.

If they go under I might take a kit from Wayne. Maybe. If not, ebay works fine for everyone else...or I might wait and do the morimoto diy.

Yea trunk pop is easy even for non oem trunks...they sell kits online.

I got the bulb from ebay dude...6$ for two 8led bulbs. 6$ shipped is good for me.

Comment

Hm. Not bad. Hong Kong, again?

I hear you on spending money. Shit, I have a FT job and Im still having trouble justifying certain things, lol.

Comment

Hm. Not bad. Hong Kong, again?

I hear you on spending money. Shit, I have a FT job and Im still having trouble justifying certain things, lol.
              Na not honk kong lol....cali...much faster.

Comment

Oh yea son, the shift console LED came in.

So at some point im going to have to rip that fucking bastard out.

When i do ill be sure to take pics!!!

Comment

It's so tiny!

Ive heard getting it out is kinda tricky. Getting it in is even trickier. Good luck, brah.

Comment

It's so tiny!

Ive heard getting it out is kinda tricky. Getting it in is even trickier. Good luck, brah.
                    Yes it is crazy small...and i tend to man handle everything so ive got to do this with finesse or else ill break the fucking circuit board lol.

Comment

Use tweezers.

Or maybe try to remove everything around it. Like remove the console and as much of the shifter plate/assembly as you can.

Comment

Use tweezers.

Or maybe try to remove everything around it. Like remove the console and as much of the shifter plate/assembly as you can.
                        No tweezers

Don't want to scratch the board or solder points.

Just need to use ya finga tipzzz....say it with me now....finga tipzzz finga tipzzz

lol.

Umm yea anyway so im going to remove as much as possible but when i fixed the 12v outlet i could not remove the trim around the shifter console completely it was stuck and im not about to break anything so i should be ok.

Comment

Ok so im going out now to clean the car and install teh shifta light.....wish me luck!!

Maybe ill take pictures.....maybe i won't.

HA!

Comment

Shifter cover is a biatch! Especially now that i have the wood on there. Im totally all ginger and slow about it, lol.

Mine's out and i need to replace it. My clock bulb is intermiten and my AC display bulb is out. Excuse to go LED but i hate pulling that shit out.

Comment

Shifter cover is a biatch! Especially now that i have the wood on there. Im totally all ginger and slow about it, lol.

Mine's out and i need to replace it. My clock bulb is intermiten and my AC display bulb is out. Excuse to go LED but i hate pulling that shit out.
                              Son i ripped all that shit out hoping to break something because i was in that mood, ya know ima saying?

LOL

Na i took it out carefully and nothing broke....but yea that shifter assem is fucking crazy.

Pic sucks because i had no camera, except for the eyecam on my netbook.

Oh lulz.

Anyway yea if that shit goes again, it can stay dead...what a bitch.

All my other lights work good....and that lil fucking LED is bright son.

Comment

I just had a thought?

Does the dimmer switch control the shifter light?

Like when you dim your cluster.....i feel like it does but im not 100%.

I cant wait to get in that ass and play ROFL

Comment

Working...
                                X