X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    Oh nice!

I like the 7th gen styling a lot.

8th gen took a while to grow on me, but I like them too now.

The 9th gen made me fall in love with the Accord all over again when I saw it sitting in the parking lot.

Sport package had my dick on sprung.
    The 9th is everybit as good as it looks. I couldn't help but feel a very kindred link to all of the things I loved about the CB7.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      The 9th is everybit as good as it looks. I couldn't help but feel a very kindred link to all of the things I loved about the CB7.
      Damn, it's like that huh?

I wish I could afford to go out and get one right now.

Anytime I see one, Im like omg.

They really got it right this time(as far as looks).

I mean I haven't disliked any Accord styling ever, but it seemed to slack since 2002....imo of course...

but it's like nothing ever changed. It has Honda written all over it. It LOOKS like it belongs in Japan.

Idk, it's just a sexy car bone stock. I wouldn't do shit too it.

Comment

And in other news, Im researching rotor/pads right now for the cg.

Haven't had time to do ANYTHING to her, I feel so bad. She needs to be detailed very badly and I still need to change out rotors/pads up front, adjust the rear drums, look into the ball joint, change out fluids, and she is nearing another oil change.

Time to put in work, since I will be driving her for at least another two years.

She has 127k right now.

I also hit a curb the other day on the way to work and knocked the alignment out of wack, so now it pulls slightly to the right. FML.

It was early and I misjudged my distance taking a curve.

Comment

Just ordered Powerstop cross drilled and slotted rotors in a kit with ceramic pads.

$100.

Woot.

And an OEM filter so I can do my oil change.

Comment

Good thing about the front rotors is they are not a pain in the ass unlike the nightmare rotors of the CB.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Ya I never did them on the cb, for as long as I had it, I had the same rotors....had them machined once...

From what I can see, the 02 will be really easy.

Like 3 or 4 bolts on each wheel lol.

Comment

Well rotors done, pads done, oil changed, and tires rotated.

OMFG were the fucking caliper bolts a fucking pain in my ass.

THANK GOD I inherited a breaker bar about a ft long lol....without that, my ratchet was not going anywhere.

Did the break in process, burning brakes smell nice LOL.

Shit stops on a dime. Shit cray.

They look nice as well haha.

Now I just have to take her in for the 130k mile service, get the front aligned, and the rear drums serviced, and she will be tip top!

Comment

I love the look of drilled/slotted rotors. Just never cared enough to actually get them. Brembo blanks MAYBE, but that's about it.

Sounds like she's staying in shape. I need quite a number of things done to mine. 130k service for sure.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    I love the look of drilled/slotted rotors. Just never cared enough to actually get them. Brembo blanks MAYBE, but that's about it.

Sounds like she's staying in shape. I need quite a number of things done to mine. 130k service for sure.
                    Well I stumbled on them while searching for rotor/pad kits.

$100 out the door from Amazon for Powerstop rotors with ceramic pads.

Couldn't pass that up!

I had to buy a c clamp big enough for the pistons, as the one I had was only 2 1/2 inches.

Wife brought me a 6'' c clamp LMAO.

So $100 and some change, and im done!

Honda has the 130k mile service for $99! I forget what it entails, but all my shit is spec. I changed the coolant a year or two ago, just changed the oil, I need to change the brake fluid/Power steering fluid, and trans fluid which I could do myself.

Need the alignment and rear drums adjusted, and then she'll be good to trade in lmao.

Comment

Guess I should update-

Car was sold 1-29-2014.

I picked up a 2009 Altima 2.5s with 18k on the ticker.

I'll probably make a MRT, but it is stock and will stay that way(people mod Altimas?)

LOL

Car went to a good home and will be missed!

Thanks for the looks and replies everyone!

Comment

Working...
                      X