rob_is_legend : 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...this car is TOO much fun
    Last edited by rob_is_legend; 09-06-2010, 10:13 AM.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

^^^ I can do that now, lol

Does the WRX's have the same turbo banjo bolt filter problems like the legacy?

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
        ^^^ I can do that now, lol

Does the WRX's have the same turbo banjo bolt filter problems like the legacy?

Not that I've ran across in my endless forum searching moments the past month and a half. lol

Our major issue is the cat in the uppipe breaking apart and being sucked into the turbo

Comment

Took off the stock wrx exhaust and installed an STI exhaust. It looks super aggressive and sounds amazing! Just what I was looking for.

Comment

Damn, I think my gf had a catless uppipe that she wasn't gonna use...wish I knew you were gonna need one.

glad you like the upgrade tho

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

My friend and I noticed is if you swap the turbo inlet using a perin inlet you don't actually have to remove the intake manifold but do have to hack at the stock plastic piece as it is coming off of the motor. Makes you hear the Turbo sucking that air in even more then it does with the airfilter slapped on there.

I do also know that most ppl upgrade to the STI turbo and injectors and have been very satisfied with their work.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                Damn, I think my gf had a catless uppipe that she wasn't gonna use...wish I knew you were gonna need one.

glad you like the upgrade tho
                bummer! Oh well, it needed to be done and it was taken care of. Thanks either way! It's definately more fun now with the intake exhaust and catless uppipe.

Comment

Another awesome Subaru!

1998 Subaru Legacy L ~current ride~ Decently modified (current project)
                  1991 Honda Accord (Traded for 91 turbo Legacy) Slightly modified
                  1997 Subaru Legacy GT (T-Boned) Slightly modified
                  1993 Suzuki GSX-R 750
                  1991 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (wrapped around a pole) faster than stock liter bikes
                  1989 Honda CRX (sold for GSXR)
                  MANY mods

4Zero1Motorsports.com

4Zero1 Facebook
                  Invidia, Walbro, Tein, ARP, AEM, Cometic, Techna-Fit and many, MANY more!

Comment

did an update to the mods list. I'll post a few new pictures this evening.

Comment

nice subaru man! def do a bellmouth dp, and a tune. next id do a big ebay tmic and a vf39 turbo with 06 sti injectors and a tune. should net you about 275-300hp with a tune...

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                        nice subaru man! def do a bellmouth dp, and a tune. next id do a big ebay tmic and a vf39 turbo with 06 sti injectors and a tune. should net you about 275-300hp with a tune...
                        I might buy a tmic from an 08 sti...got a friend of mine who just put a fmic on his and is trying to sell me his old tmic. College life is a money hog, but hopefully this summer I can save enough to buy cobb accessport. Then I'll be on to something.

Comment

some new(ish) pics to enjoy

and my new ownership badge

Comment

I got mine a few weeks ago. I'm debating if I should actually put it on, lol

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

if I could get my coupe that dirty Id never wash it.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                                I got mine a few weeks ago. I'm debating if I should actually put it on, lol
                                to each there own. im 'proud' to have mine, adds just a hint of personality to it

Comment

Working...
                                X