Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rob_is_legend : 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    I love everything but the rear end. That's the only thing I do not like about Impreza's is their rear ends. They just don't seem to fit the car in my opinion. But I still love Impreza's because I love rally cars. I love Lancers & EVO's too.

    Nice and clean.


    The Blue Bomber

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by blu35p4rr0w View Post
      I love everything but the rear end. That's the only thing I do not like about Impreza's is their rear ends. They just don't seem to fit the car in my opinion. But I still love Impreza's because I love rally cars. I love Lancers & EVO's too.

      Nice and clean.
      yeah, to each their own. I must say though, with the mudflaps on the rear of the car looks sexy as hell to me.


      My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

      Comment


        #33
        I would HIGHLY recommend Kartboy shifter and rear stay bushings. They're $68 for the set, and well worth it.

        Comment


          #34
          I would get a ownership badge but my trunk is carbon lol

          PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

          Comment


            #35
            Love the dirty pic

            Now get a proper wing!

            Comment


              #36




              My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                I would HIGHLY recommend Kartboy shifter and rear stay bushings. They're $68 for the set, and well worth it.
                I agree, I have this in my Subaru and love it!

                1998 Subaru Legacy L ~current ride~ Decently modified (current project)
                1991 Honda Accord (Traded for 91 turbo Legacy) Slightly modified
                1997 Subaru Legacy GT (T-Boned) Slightly modified
                1993 Suzuki GSX-R 750
                1991 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (wrapped around a pole) faster than stock liter bikes
                1989 Honda CRX (sold for GSXR)
                MANY mods

                4Zero1Motorsports.com

                4Zero1 Facebook
                Invidia, Walbro, Tein, ARP, AEM, Cometic, Techna-Fit and many, MANY more!

                Comment


                  #38


                  haha.


                  My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

                  Comment


                    #39
                    If i didnt give a damn about my sideskirts id go rallying my damn self. But just the thought of trecking through rocks and whatnot and the damage no good. They make plates for that too dont they?

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                      If i didnt give a damn about my sideskirts id go rallying my damn self. But just the thought of trecking through rocks and whatnot and the damage no good. They make plates for that too dont they?
                      they only 'damage' ive ever had was losing a wheel well lining from hitting a puddle at 40. There are several companies that make really strong skid plates. as far as side skirts, good mudflaps should do the trick to protect them from rock chips. Mine are plastic, so no worries there. Are yours aftermarket or something?


                      My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

                      Comment


                        #41








                        My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

                        Comment


                          #42
                          I'll be damned if I didn't randomly log in on the 1 year anniversary since I was last on. Howdy boys


                          My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Whats up man, updates on the scooby??

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X