Exterior:
    Fresh Monza Red (factory color) Paint job
    All black moldings painted body color
    1995 Spyder VR4 (convertible) Wheels

Interior:
    Dark gray leather seats with light gray inserts and red stitching
    Momo Combat Evo Steering wheel
    Momo Ebrake Handle
    JDM GTO titanium shift knob (not pictured)
    Evo VIII Aluminum Shift knob
    VR4 Aluminum Door Sills
    VR4 Aluminum pedals
    Aluminum door trim and speaker covers
    Aluminum radio trim
    Black with red stitching ebrake and shift boots
    Kenwood Double DIN Stereo
    Kenwood Speakers

Future plans:
    Forced upgrades
    Maybe lowering springs

Bio:
    I bought this car in the summer of 2007. My dad saw it at a customers house, told me about it, and I immediately wanted it, since it was my dream car. I bought it with my own money (only $1500!!!!), at age 15, and gradually fixed it up to be my first car. The summer of 2008 the car was repainted and was put on the road. The wheels, new seats, and steering wheel were added in 2009. I drove this car my senior year in high school, and then after driving it one winter, I said fuck it, bought a DD and made this car my nice weather car. It has one numerous titles at the local car shows. It is my baby.

Last edited by Theos92VR4; 01-24-2011, 05:24 PM.

A few more pics:

My 04 Corvette and VR4 together:

The day after I got it painted:
    Last edited by Theos92VR4; 01-24-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

And finally, here is what the car looked like the day I bought it from the original owner (yes, that is my old cb in the backround!):

Comment

Dood, you're high end, lol. 04 vette AND a VR4? Baller.

Which one's faster, the vette or the Mitsu?

This thing looks really clean. I like it alot, and im a GM man, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          Dood, you're high end, lol. 04 vette AND a VR4? Baller.

Which one's faster, the vette or the Mitsu?

This thing looks really clean. I like it alot, and im a GM man, lol.
          Yeah man i love cars so thats basically all I spend my money on, its bad lol. The vette is a tad bit faster than the mitsu right now. I think the mitsu handles a little bit better though. And thanks for the compliments!

Comment

I like those VR4s. Good job bringin it back. Take care of it.
            http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

The vr4 outhandles the corvette??? Really??? That's impressive..
              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                The vr4 outhandles the corvette??? Really??? That's impressive..
                Yup all wheel drive, all wheel steering, and electronically controlled suspension makes for a pretty good ride!

Comment

aws really? never seen any with all wheel steering. odd my fren from hs had a 95 converted to a 99 spec. also had a 91 vr-4 too never got to see the active aero working on the 91.

he sold it last year tho. and has been going to school full time. and now rolling a ford focus
                  Last edited by tommi; 01-30-2011, 04:53 PM.
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Very nice

How is it reliability wise

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Ah PSEG...who works for them?

I applied to work for them but never heard back

Very nice pics. Its cool to see it transform from a DD in high school to a show car...that engine bay is really fucking clean.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                        aws really? never seen any with all wheel steering. odd my fren from hs had a 95 converted to a 99 spec. also had a 91 vr-4 too never got to see the active aero working on the 91.

he sold it last year tho. and has been going to school full time. and now rolling a ford focus
                        Yup, all vr4s up to 1997 i think had all wheel steering. And that car is beautiful. It actually looks really familiar, do you know if he was on a 3000gt boards?

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        Very nice

How is it reliability wise
                        Thank you! And it actually is very reliable. I bought it at 109k and was dailying it for about 2 years (now i rarely drive it more than 1500 miles a year) it has about 121 k on it now and no problems with the exception of the ecu needing a rebuild ($150) other than that its been fine. I just made sure I did all the preventative maitenence when I first bought it

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                        Ah PSEG...who works for them?

I applied to work for them but never heard back

Very nice pics. Its cool to see it transform from a DD in high school to a show car...that engine bay is really fucking clean.
                        My dad works for them. They really arent hiring right now as far as I know. I know i was thinking about going to work for them after I graduated college since there are practically no jobs. But Im just gunna stick to where im working now.

And thanks! One of my biggest regrets was not getting a beater from the start. Had I not DDed her in high school she would literally be mint. Shes pretty close to it now but it needs a few things touched up

Comment

yeh he was on 3si.org

he bought the car after he got out of hs back in 05. from transonic racing innovations.

http://www.transonicracinginnovations.com/

http://www.transonicracinginnovation...allery/album07

he went by the sn insane4cefed if i remember right. i helped him get his first 3kgt when we were in hs. i found it in the paper with a blown engine and he got a j spec engine dropped in. and rolled in it thru hs and out of hs he gave that 91 to his fren who just ended up selling it for money for his project. then he bought the white 95 which u see above.

his red 91
                          Last edited by tommi; 01-30-2011, 10:22 PM.
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                            yeh he was on 3si.org

he bought the car after he got out of hs back in 05. from transonic racing innovations.

http://www.transonicracinginnovations.com/

http://www.transonicracinginnovation...allery/album07

he went by the sn insane4cefed if i remember right. i helped him get his first 3kgt when we were in hs. i found it in the paper with a blown engine and he got a j spec engine dropped in. and rolled in it thru hs and out of hs he gave that 91 to his fren who just ended up selling it for money for his project. then he bought the white 95 which u see above.

his red 91
                            Nice, I knew i saw his car somewhere before. Ive been on 3si for a while so that would explain it. 2 nice cars though! Shame he had to sell the 95 it looked like a really clean car

Comment

Just wanted to update. I still have this car (never selling it). Havent done much with it, i pretty much finished the build back in 2011. Only upgrades are a new transfer case (old one grenaded) New altenator, new starter, power steering lines, and clear front signals. Vette is long gone, got hit by a short bus that ran a red light in 2012. tore the entire back end off the car.

Comment

Working...
                              X