Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flatline : 1993 Nissan 240SX (S13 convertible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything new sir?

^^^^^
    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Oh yes... new for sure. Im gonna post pics as soon as its DONE. Im just a few pieces away, then some paint and tires....

Comment

Hurry!

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

lol

Here's a teaser.

and something else i picked up recently.

Comment

Weak.....

lower it

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

ha!

its impossible to fit an exhaust under it right now lol

Comment

Oh my Gawd! I love the silvia front end. I prefer that front over the "stock" front end but I love both.

More pictures mane! Also you're a lucky mofo for having a ruckus.

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

So some good news and bad news i suppose.

Ditched the sil front because it started to look terrible to me. it was just in shit shape but i guess i should have expected it from a $400 pieced together front. Sold it for $800 though.

Changing wheel set ups again but something much more simple this time so all i need are tires for that.

And my oil pump is going out so the car is parked for the moment. Need a fresh pump and some time and ill be good to go.

Also picked up a bigger turbo so hopefully soon enough ill have the rest of the set up i need to push a solid 300whp or so. Slow but steady progress. Unfortunately, my B-day is around the corner so the state of FL wants all my money so slower than id like.

Comment

Same here, every year the states reminds you... hey your birthday's coming, now it's time to pay your driver's license. :$

Personaly, i really like how it looked with the saleen replica's on!

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
                    1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Thanks. the saleen reps were dope but i only had 2. Killed it for me. Plus, its hard to slide whilst super low on 18"s

Comment

nice. I'm always on the lookout for a good 240

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                        Traded with: Cb7xChun
                        Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                        Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                        My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

So it looks like i have some bad news for this page....

Traded the Vert a couple weeks ago. The SR started whining from the front cover. To me it sounded like the oil pump so i parked it and worked on getting another. Found a friend with a whole long block just disassembled for less than a new pump would cost me so i went ahead a got it. Swapped the pump guts, put it back together (the whole front subframe and bottom of the engine had to come apart for that) and then it decided not to build any pressure.

Im pretty sure it just needs a good prime to get going but i really dont have the patience to fuck with it anymore. I found a local with an S14/Rb25det swapped that needed some love i could most assuredly provide so i jumped on it. Now im just working out those headaches slowly but they're all things im prepared to handle.

The car didn't have any wiring in it at all short of the wiring for the engine to run, was in a wreck so the front end was cut up and tube framed. Needs the body parts for the front and some welding done which im looking to get more practice with anyway. And i've already got most of the wiring wrapped up.

Ill probably post up a new thread for it once i get around to it. As expensive as s14 front parts seem to be, i might be looking to go 100% custom front. Never seen an accord front on an s14 before. Could be worth a shot.

Comment

S10 front end swap with a truxarossa kit

do it

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

Wheres the truxxarosa pics
                              ?

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

Man for all the S chassis stuff you've been doing I'm surprised I haven't seen you parked out front of Zfever a time or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X