• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    It's sexy and you know it.
    :3 Yes, yes I do. I thought I'd post them up for you for the colour. The sun was just right yesterday and her colour really showed.

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    It's sexy and you know it.

Leave a comment:

• YOanthony
    replied
    Small shoot round the city today:

Leave a comment:

• YOanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    you should get a sticker made that says "statutory grape"
    Statutory grape. I like the sound of that. I wonder if eBay has any ready made ones.

I really thought it was a custom colour. Looks almost like a chameleon paint or something you'd find on a TVR.

Either way, that is one head turning CD5.
    Yeah I know! It's quite an awesome colour. In great sunlight it'll look purple - blue chameleon coloured. Or a purple - black in other light. And at night it looks straight black.

Thanks so much! I feel much more appreciated on CB7Tuner than I do CD5Tuner. hahaha. :P

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    I really thought it was a custom colour. Looks almost like a chameleon paint or something you'd find on a TVR.

Either way, that is one head turning CD5.

Leave a comment:

• Quashish
    replied
    Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
    Paint code is: RP25P.

I've been more of a fan of dark royal blues myself. But this purple is completely out of this world!

you should get a sticker made that says "statutory grape"

Leave a comment:

• YOanthony
    replied
    What's the paint code? That is a beautiful colour. I'm always a fan of dark purples.
    Paint code is: RP25P.

I've been more of a fan of dark royal blues myself. But this purple is completely out of this world!

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    What's the paint code? That is a beautiful colour. I'm always a fan of dark purples.

Leave a comment:

• YOanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    i thought about doing what you did to the third brake light on my car when i did my LED retrofit, but i never did. i like the way the Accord looks lit up. i might do it now...
    The "Accord" was quite easy, as my friend sent down a sticker that was made for it. :P I'm sure it would not be hard to reproduce.

The Japanese characters took me hours for cutting, and being very careful. :/ Not something I ever want to do again!

Definitely try either, they are worthwhile modifications.

Leave a comment:

• Quashish
    replied
    i thought about doing what you did to the third brake light on my car when i did my LED retrofit, but i never did. i like the way the Accord looks lit up. i might do it now...

Leave a comment:

• YOanthony
    replied
    I'm absolutely in love with this car. I LOVE the colour on this thing. I like your style with this car. You have done a fantastic job. Top notch, IMO.
    Thanks so much Mikey!
    I have plenty more to come this year, so I'll make sure I stop by CB7Tuner to keep everyone updated.
    Oh, and believe it or not, the colour is stock. It was an OEM colour for the 96-97 Accord's in Australia. A very rare colour to find down here too.

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    I'm absolutely in love with this car. I LOVE the colour on this thing. I like your style with this car. You have done a fantastic job. Top notch, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• YOanthony
    replied
    These aren't great pictures, as I've been kinda lazy with pictures lately. :/ I need to get out there and have a shoot soon.
    Anywho, here's some more pics for an update over the passed few months:

Those are most of the better pictures / larger mods. I should become active on this forum again. LOL Anywho, just wanna thank all you guys above for the kind words!

Leave a comment:

• YOanthony
    replied
    Sorry about not replying. LOL. I didn't actually think I'd get any replies from you guys.

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    Sexy as fawk!
    Thanks man

Cargasm. NICE work man. I was a fan of your CB before, and this CD is stunning!
    haha, really? Thanks man! I still think about my CB often. Miss the ol' girl.

Originally posted by PUMASTi View Post
    Beautiful car.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post

Just freaking beatiful background, you should revisit it with all your mods! Other automotive calendar anyone?!
    Yeah, I plan to. It's actually a short drive from my place, I just need to wait until spring for those perfect sunsets.

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
    Omg, you still around, good to see, car is great ,and its another accord. Keep us posted
    LOL yes I'm still around! I remember you though! Sif you're still around! How's your Accord going man?

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Omg, you still around, good to see, car is great ,and its another accord. Keep us posted

Leave a comment:

Working...
X