Sold my CB7 and got an Accord 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold my CB7 and got an Accord 2000

had to sell my cb7, couldnt accord to keep it any more, got an accord 2000 f20b,,, i will soon be back into CB7 game again

It looks great! I've always liked the purple on Hondas. I remember talking to you a while back when you were having some of your car trouble and I'm sorry it ultimately meant you had to sell the car. Take care of your priorities and still around if you can. There are more than a few members on here with'98-'02 Accords. If you don't have the time, come on back whenever you can. We've been here for nearly a decade and won't be going away soon.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

u will always find me here,, Cb7tuner is just like my family to me, and mark my words,that i will get a cb7 soon and u will again find me having troubles with my car, and cb7tuner.com means the most to me for the rest of my life here i found only friends,,,no enemies,,, this is the best thing that i like about u guys

Comment

Um those look like 8th gen wheels...I wonder if the 8th gen still came as a 4 lug in other markets...

Nice 6th gen though. glad you decided to stick around.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

There's also a f20b sohc vtec jdm engine. Not 2 many ppl no about it. Suppose 2 b a nice engine tho like a f20a. Anyways, how's that dohc feel in the car?
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Aeminds me of my old 6th gen..except it was american lol. Its nice to see cars from other countries and be able to see the differences from the american counterpart

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
            My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
            Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

f20B feels great,but i enjoyed f20A more than this one, f20A have had smooth drive n less noise,,, i am intending to change the motor,,, wana have a H22 or F22B in my car,,, getting it for about 800$ ,, started saving money this month,hopefull will get it in the next 3 months,,but more likely i m looking for a cb7,,,,as soon as i will find one, i will sell this accord off,,,, i wana keep a cb7 ,,,, not bcaz of the car,,, bcaz of cb7tuner.com

Comment

Which engine u have f20b sohc or dohc.

I never heard anyone say they athr go to a f20 or h22 or f22 over f20b brother.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Love seeing non-USDM 6th gens. Not a fan of the Raisin Pearl though. Can't explain the wheels. They look like 8G wheels but I don't think they came in 4-lug, even outside the US.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    Love seeing non-USDM 6th gens. Not a fan of the Raisin Pearl though. Can't explain the wheels. They look like 8G wheels but I don't think they came in 4-lug, even outside the US.
                    Yea im pretty mindf*cked about the 4 lug 8th gen wheels. Care to explain? Do they come with those wheels in your country?

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
                    My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
                    Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

In my country...

To the best of my knowledge, the 8G accords were never 4-lug, even the 4-cyl models. BUT, in other countries, they may be.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

the wheels,,,,i dont know exactly,,but these are original ones,,, i mean Honda Rims,,, and i am sure that these come with the Accords,,but not sure about the model though,the person from whom i got this accord must have taken off the original STEEL rims and would have replaced with these rims,,,, F20A CB7 !!!!! bro ! i didnt know that,,,its a F20B2,,, and i dont know whether its a sohc or a dohc,,, but in f20a i use to put 4 liters of the engine oil,,,but in this it goes around 4.5 liters of Engine Oil,,,,how can i check if it is a dohc or a sohc,,, i learnt everything from u guys,,now wana learn about this accord,,,,...

Comment

post a pic of it itll be the easy way

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                          X