No announcement yet.

drew12000 : 1999 Chevrolet Silverado LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got all dents and scratches removed. Still polishing to get that deep black.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    Survey Says

Install tires and mount 'em up
    Here soon.

Originally posted by ofr View Post
    Very nice pick up uve got here! ive been looking for a silverado single cab with the 5.3l for awhile now. havnt seen many for sale. ive been looking for a charcoal colored one.

Any updates on the wheels?

Thank you! They are tough to find. If you willing to go out of state. I know where one is.

The oe 20's aren't as reflective as I like. So the clear was sanded off, and polishing has started.

"My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Nice truck! The 5.3L is a workhorse... our company work van has almost 250k miles on the 5.3L and still going strong. Fuel pumps seem to be the most common problem.
      1990 Honda Accord LX coupe
      F22
      116,xxx miles

1989 Honda Accord LX sedan
      A20
      177,xxx miles

1992 Cadillac Allante
      4.5L V8
      70,xxx miles

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
        Got all dents and scratches removed. Still polishing to get that deep black.

Here soon.

Thank you! They are tough to find. If you willing to go out of state. I know where one is.

The oe 20's aren't as reflective as I like. So the clear was sanded off, and polishing has started.

Damn if i had the time and money i would but im trying to find somthing within a few hours from me.. Im looking for any from 99-07 but its tough a friend has one but its a little too pricey for me. Im still looking though. Something will come up soon. just got to be parient. btw the rims will look sick once done..
        My RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaHonda View Post
          Nice truck! The 5.3L is a workhorse... our company work van has almost 250k miles on the 5.3L and still going strong. Fuel pumps seem to be the most common problem.
          Thank you! The pump finally kicked the bucket on me yesterday. I knew it was going out, but not sure what part was failing exactly. This will be the third pump (to my knowledge) assemble in this truck.

Originally posted by ofr View Post
          Damn if i had the time and money i would but im trying to find somthing within a few hours from me.. Im looking for any from 99-07 but its tough a friend has one but its a little too pricey for me. Im still looking though. Something will come up soon. just got to be parient. btw the rims will look sick once done..
          Just keep looking. Something will pop up.

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

HD hood color matched and installed.

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

That HD hood fits great on your truck!! Hows the exhaust coming along?
                My RIDE

Comment

Thanks. Still not 100% on exhaust yet. Tires and shocks are on the to do list. The rear is still sitting lower than the front, and it's bugging the shit out of me.

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Thanks. Still not 100% on exhaust yet. Tires and shocks are on the to do list. The rear is still sitting lower than the front, and it's bugging the shit out of me.
                    i see.. hmm have you tried different shackles?
                    My RIDE

Comment

The rear shackles are adjustable. 7 or 8in drop.

I'm thinking it's either the front tires are almost bald. Making it look higher in the front. The rear also needs shocks BAD! The ones that are on can't handle the weight of the rear or handle that low of a drop. Will see soon hopefully.

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

The rear shackles are adjustable. 7 or 8in drop.

I'm thinking it's either the front tires are almost bald. Making it look higher in the front. The rear also needs shocks BAD! The ones that are on can't handle the weight of the rear or handle that low of a drop. Will see soon hopefully.
                        Oh ok i see. Yea that could be why too. well im sure you will get that figured out soon.
                        My RIDE

Comment

Craigslist gods were good to me today! Picked up a set of 20x9 Forged Ride tec wheels!

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Nice wheels man!! They will set off your truck. What happen with the LTZ wheels?
                            My RIDE

Comment

Thank you. Took them to the powder coaters yesterday. They are up for sale.

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Thank you. Took them to the powder coaters yesterday. They are up for sale.
                                Nice!! if only you where closer id probly pick them up.
                                My RIDE

Comment

Working...
                                X