Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drew12000
    replied
    You and me both! If everything stays as scheduled. The suspension will be done this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    can't wait to see the drop with the LTZ wheels. Going to look so clean.

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Freshly tinted windows 32% And found two more Ltz wheels for $145 in like new condition.

Last edited by drew12000; 05-28-2013, 04:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Small update...

There was drama with the shop that was doing the lowering. Some things were stolen (not from me), and people were fired. I didn't feel comfortable leaving my truck. So the silverado is back home unfinished.

Sold the suspension I pieced together. Acquired a hd hood from the 2500 silverado, should look pretty good. Still haven't found the other ltz wheels. The search continues.
    Last edited by drew12000; 03-28-2013, 12:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    I'm 6'5. There is really a lot of room in a single cab. It's a full size truck, not a mini truck.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    Id rock one. but extended cab w/ extended bed. that tiny cab would drive me nuts. like riding in a coupe.

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Thank you! Very cool.

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    Good looking truck! I've got an 02 ECSB Sierra.

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    I'd been searching local craigslist for months and was able to piece a kit to using Mcgaughy drop spindles, djm springs and control arms with mostly belltech in the rear. C notch brackets and shock mounts are going to be made.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Very nice. Which setup are you going with?

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    ^ Likey

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    That's a nice little rig you got there! I bet the 5.3 moves the 2wd reg cab pretty good. Should drop a 6.2 in it.

Those Tahoe wheels were also used on Avalanches too, so that may help broaden your search for some. I really like those wheels. They will look great on that truck, especially once you do the 5/7.

I'm excited to see some work on this thing. I love this generation of Chev/GMC trucks. My roommate has a black 2005 Sierra SLT crew cab with black leather and 22s. Sick truck.
    Thank you. Okay okay. That should help out in my search for the other two. If I can't get my hands on them, I also have my eye on some weld renegade in a 22". The 5.3 does move! The low end torque is pretty nice.

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
    I'm loving it, nice find!! I need one of those just to tow things around, I'm a collectomaniac and always find things I can fix and repair and re-sale.
    Thank you. So am I haha. Having this truck opens the door for so much more stuff to pick up.

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
    needs turbo
    Possibility. But this is going to be a reliable daily driver for now.

This is my fathers 2000 ls rcswb with a 3/4 drop. Brought it over to get the fuel pump changed.

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    nah, just an LS1 or an LSX.

Leave a comment:

• Accrdwgnguy
    replied
    needs turbo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X