No announcement yet.

almostJDM : 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the most recent photo of my car I shot this a little over a month ago when I was doing a shoot on a friends STI which you can kind of see in the background, yes that's me hanging on for dear life HAHA

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

You're very frugal with your pictures and updates. Haha we want moar!

Looks good though.

Comment

Got the front fixed after I bumped a deer at 15-20 MPH, will be making some exterior changes over the next few months, very subtitle as I like the way it sits, or will sit after I get the exterior mods, but was going to get a carbon hood, that has vents on the sides of the scoop, and have it painted minus the vents, but that's going to wait until after a big car show that's coming up because that along is $1500 for hood and paint, so I am going to do all my other exterior mods and get the hood done after since I no longer Daily the STI but here's a photo I just finished which is as it sits as of Monday haha.

edit: just realized its been a year since i last posted in here, I promise it wont be a year or even a month before I have new info and photos
        Last edited by almostJDM; 05-08-2016, 02:33 AM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Beautiful car sir. In for pictures

Comment

Working...
          X