GHOST2.2 : 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GHOST2.2 : 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

So far its bone stock with lowering links and fender eliminator kit.

Updated parts list:

JPR motorsports shorty levers
    Jardine slip on
    8000k low beam HID
    6000k high beam HID
    PSR no cut frame sliders
    black seat cowl
    Voltex spools
    Gold crown tire stem caps
    Smoked turn signals
    custom GSXR chrome gold and carbonfiber sticker
    custom gold suzuki sticker
    Illest sticker

Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 04-11-2013, 06:13 PM.

I'd recommend a steering damper if your bike is not equipped with one. Lowered bikes do NOT perform well in corners and when hitting bumps with a lowered bike the death wobble is more prone. Beautiful color choice btw.
    GATORS GONNA GATE - - im also here: www.x-h20.com

Comment

First bike?

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Nice bike ghost....

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
        BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
        Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
        CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
          First bike?
          Of course. But this is his own thread to show his bike so let's not continue with our argument here.

Ghost, I know you had your mind made up on this thing despite good advice to the contrary. Just be careful and respect the performance that's underneath you. Don't let it get to your head and ALWAYS keep in mind, however good of a rider you THINK you are doesn't help drivers on the road notice you anymore than otherwise. Keep a very keen eye on cagers because those are fights you will lose. Ride safe and keep those fairings off of the ground.

Originally posted by ProSouth View Post
          I'd recommend a steering damper if your bike is not equipped with one. Lowered bikes do NOT perform well in corners and when hitting bumps with a lowered bike the death wobble is more prone. Beautiful color choice btw.
          They come with a shock-style one on the front forks. It's better than nothing but a Scotts would be ideal. I have mine turned up as high as it will go and then back down a click for everyday riding. It makes me work harder but I like the insurance against the front end getting squirrely on the highway in the rain.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Ride safe man. Bike looks great. I would learn to ride it before making big mods like lowering etc though.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

clean bike have the same year and color but mines is a 750.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

What's a frame slider?
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post

They come with a shock-style one on the front forks. It's better than nothing but a Scotts would be ideal. I have mine turned up as high as it will go and then back down a click for everyday riding. It makes me work harder but I like the insurance against the front end getting squirrely on the highway in the rain.
                  i couldnt remember what year suzuki started doing them on the 600's. From what i remember the 1000's had them for a few years before the 600's.

Comment

Congrats Ghost. Nice.

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                    What's a frame slider?
                    A small puck like cylinder that protects the frame of the bike in case of a fall.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

i couldnt remember what year suzuki started doing them on the 600's. From what i remember the 1000's had them for a few years before the 600's.
                      It was the 750 that got them in '00 and the 1000 in '01. The 600 got them in '04 when the 600 and 750 started aligning exactly with the generation splits.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Careful riding this thing. I know one guy who's been in a wheel chair for over a year because his leg isn't healing after his motorcycle accident and one guy who's dead because he launched off of Angeles Crest Highway. Don't forget Clint's super low speed endo from the cruise a few years ago.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                          Careful riding this thing. I know one guy who's been in a wheel chair for over a year because his leg isn't healing after his motorcycle accident and one guy who's dead because he launched off of Angeles Crest Highway. Don't forget Clint's super low speed endo from the cruise a few years ago.
                          GHOST sat on a few bikes before, he got this.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                            no offense, but bikers don't need to hear this. EVERY time i filled up with gas it seems i had somebody telling me "i know a guy that died on one of them there crotch rockets (remember im from the south, no im not a redneck)" its just something that we think about the entire time we ride, and it just sucks hearing about it all the time. the OP may not mind, but i know i hated it.

Comment

no offense, but bikers don't need to hear this. EVERY time i filled up with gas it seems i had somebody telling me "i know a guy that died on one of them there crotch rockets (remember im from the south, no im not a redneck)" its just something that we think about the entire time we ride, and it just sucks hearing about it all the time. the OP may not mind, but i know i hated it.
                              foreal

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Working...
                              X