No announcement yet.

MNdude07: 2009 BMW 135i M-Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy fucking fuck. Every square inch of this car is immaculate and beautiful.

The 1 series has quickly become one of my favourite recent BMWs. You got a hell of a score on this one.

Comment

why two filters?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Very Nice Congrats! im in the market for another E46 M3 but might settle for the 135i or 335i if i cant find the conbination i like,

you should pay horsepowerfreaks website a visit you will find alot of goodies for your 1series and if you havent yet i suggest you visit mfest.com one of the best forums around
        MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Holy fucking fuck. Every square inch of this car is immaculate and beautiful.

The 1 series has quickly become one of my favourite recent BMWs. You got a hell of a score on this one.
          Thanks dude!

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          why two filters?
          A spare for next oil change

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
          Very Nice Congrats! im in the market for another E46 M3 but might settle for the 135i or 335i if i cant find the conbination i like,

you should pay horsepowerfreaks website a visit you will find alot of goodies for your 1series and if you havent yet i suggest you visit mfest.com one of the best forums around
          Thanks man, I think you should go with the 135 or 335, with an inexpensive reflash it's much faster than the E46 M3.

I've been spec-ing out the parts I want for the car on many different sites including horsepowerfreaks. I haven't joined any forums yet, but 1addicts has been very useful to me so far.

This car will eventually get M3 suspension bits, some weight reduction, and a few more power adders like a better intercooler, Dinan oil cooler, Dinan intake, etc. If I really go crazy later down the road, I might switch from the Dinan Stage 2 tune to a Burger Motorsports JB4 and do methanol injection.

This car will be getting a brake job in the more near future, and a few small inexpensive things to make the car even better!
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The 135i's first autocross:

I have begun my research for tires, brakes, power-adders, and exterior modifications.

I still haven't gotten my free time and good weather to line up at the same time to fully detail the car. I did wash it the other day though, the paint has few flaws. Shouldn't have any when I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
              The 135i's first autocross:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...23626902_n.jpg

I have begun my research for tires, brakes, power-adders, and exterior modifications.

I still haven't gotten my free time and good weather to line up at the same time to fully detail the car. I did wash it the other day though, the paint has few flaws. Shouldn't have any when I'm done.
              Are you to the point that brake fade is an issue, or are you looking for improved pedal feel? If neither of those are an issue and you can engage ABS, I wouldn't bother spending the money for braking upgrades.

Car looks great though.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                Are you to the point that brake fade is an issue, or are you looking for improved pedal feel? If neither of those are an issue and you can engage ABS, I wouldn't bother spending the money for braking upgrades.

Car looks great though.
                I experienced some fade, but the brakes are just getting worn out too. I'm looking at some aluminum hat floating rotors...they won't give much better braking per se, but they are 6lbs lighter per rotor!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                  I experienced some fade, but the brakes are just getting worn out too. I'm looking at some aluminum hat floating rotors...they won't give much better braking per se, but they are 6lbs lighter per rotor!
                  Well, that's a surprisingly logical reason.

I laugh when I see people with brand new bone stock cars throwing huge cash into an upgraded brake setup on a street-driven car with basic all-season tires.

Comment

A guy down the street from my house has one of these. I'm mad jelly yo =[. LOL. Always loved the 1-series. After seeing it almost everyday driving by makes me want one so bad.

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
                    My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
                    Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

I laugh when I see people with brand new bone stock cars throwing huge cash into an upgraded brake setup on a street-driven car with basic all-season tires.
                      LOL yeah, I have to meet the car's limits before it needs any serious performance upgrades. The throttle is hard enough to control with the 300-350 wtq at only 2,000 rpm! Good news is that when these Michelins are done for, the BFG Rival was just approved for SCCA use!

Originally posted by buzz11 View Post
                      A guy down the street from my house has one of these. I'm mad jelly yo =[. LOL. Always loved the 1-series. After seeing it almost everyday driving by makes me want one so bad.
                      Thanks man, yeah its a really fun car! I'm so glad I bought it. I had it narrowed down to S2000, 370Z, BRZ, and 135i. I think I made the best choice overall for speed, handling, looks, comfort, all season use, etc.

Comment

Yeah, Adam, damn! Don't you know this is the internet?!? You're supposed to say some dude over on a bimmer forum said that those are the only choice you have or you might as well sell the car and get a Porsche.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

I hardly log on here anymore sorry guys. I think I will more once I get my other Prelude on the road though. I've been autocrossing the car at every event, and winning my class the last few events. I have some new brake parts and some other go-fast parts coming up soon.

Photo by steelbluesleepr:

Another friend took this one of me:

Comment

One more:

Adam's 1-Series by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                            X