X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralphie
    replied
    Hey there bud!

In August I picked up a 2013 EX in Modern Steel as well.

Had 17k miles on it.

Im with you, love this generation. It drives so nice, very refined. Sporty and is pretty quick but very efficient and comfortable.

Now that I have one and have been reading about them online, I really want a v6 6 speed lol.

I want to install a dual exhaust setup and flush mount spoiler so it looks more like the sport. I wanted a Sport but I could not give up having a sunroof lol.

How do you like the D2? Wish I had the $ for a set, Id love to drop her.

What is the rear arms for?

Only mods I have done are the h9 bulb conversion for the low beams(I had 5k 35w HIDS, but the housings are really meant for halogen bulbs and I had a shadow cast by the return rod so I scrapped them)

I installed yellow LEDs for the fog lights and white leds in the interior and trunk deck.

That is about it.
    Last edited by Ralphie; 04-22-2016, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AAPOQ
    replied
    I want your car...

Leave a comment:

• Nurega
    replied
    Wow Jesse, congrats on another new one! I'm glad you bought one with a proper manual gearbox. Did you have to special order it?

Also, I think this is the first 9th-gen I've seen with lowered suspension. It looks very aggressive, very sporty.

Leave a comment:

• faqncb7
    replied
    Nice looks good

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    So in December I went to trade in my 2013 Accord sport cvt for a 2014 Accord sport 6 speed. I got a Taketa SRI, D2 coilovers, SPC 3 piece rear camber arms, and window tint. Here are some pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I don't drive it at wot so I haven't felt the shutter. I love the car because it comfortable, the family fits, and the great mpg.

Leave a comment:

• C91BLX7
    replied
    The CVT's are pretty quick. I just dont like them everyone ive driven seems to shudder a little bit at wot

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I got the car tinted today and just in time, I hate this hot weather.

Leave a comment:

• faqncb7
    replied
    That one nice ride bud! too bad you couldn't of kept the cb. Can't wait to see some mods

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Jealous for sure. I love the new 2013's. Didn't even know they made a sport model!

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    What's the "sport" all about?
    http://automobiles.honda.com/accord-...Model=CR2E5DEW

Leave a comment:

• Alex13mod
    replied
    Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post

It was sexy in person.
    Your CB looks jealous trying to sneak in for a pic. I drove the 2013 model and its a fun car but not fond of the butterfly shifting.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    What's the "sport" all about?

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Thanks everyone. I'm really happy with the car so far. If I lower it, it will be next February. That way I at least break her in properly. My wife has been driving it more than me lately and I've been mobbing the cb9 a lot. With all the low ball offers I've been getting I might end up keeping the cb9 and letting the wife drive the cr2. I guess its a win win. The awesoneness of the new car is wearing off and i still enjoy the cb9.
    Last edited by Hostile; 05-15-2013, 02:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 408cb7
    replied
    Wow this thing is beautiful, congratulation on your new car

Leave a comment:

Working...
X