X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazymikey
    replied
    Enkei's look dope!

Not only are they super practical and cheap, they're fun too.

We've had a couple come through the lot at work and I really like them.

I'll have a 2013 Fit Sport in Milano Red please.

Leave a comment:

• SEgirl
    replied
    It does have quite a bit of space for a small car and you can't beat the gas mileage. I don't think there's anything out there that gets the mileage of the Fit and has the same amount of room. I love how the back seats fold down completely flat, and that you can also lift up the bottom of the seats in the back to put tall things like plants.

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm not missing the sunroof too much since the extra two inches is nice for head room. The other items I want are the the armrest, window visors, and cargo cover. After that the accord is getting some love.

Leave a comment:

• SEgirl
    replied
    Lol! Already have 2 cb7's with sunroofs (although if you had a green 93 SE sedan I'd be tempted). In fact, it's when I ride in the cb7 after being in the Fit for a while that I realize how much I miss having a sunroof.

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
    Ill trade you my cb7, has a sunroof. You can have all the goodies to =).

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Looks good. How's the ride?

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Thanks guys. I'm not missing the sunroof too much since the extra two inches is nice for head room. The other items I want are the the armrest, window visors, and cargo cover. After that the accord is getting some love.

Leave a comment:

• accordztech
    replied
    Originally posted by SEgirl View Post
    Saw one of these in this same color the other day and it looked really sharp! My '09 Fit is more of a pewter color and I much prefer this one. Have about 75K miles on mine so far and the only problem I've had was the compressor crapping out at 40K, but thankfully I had an extended warranty so it was covered. Not sure if I would get another one, especially if Honda doesn't ever add a sunroof. I really miss having one of those!
    Congrats on the new car!
    Ill trade you my cb7, has a sunroof. You can have all the goodies to =).

Leave a comment:

• According2Me610
    replied
    Dammm dude that fit looks cleannnnn

Leave a comment:

• SEgirl
    replied
    Saw one of these in this same color the other day and it looked really sharp! My '09 Fit is more of a pewter color and I much prefer this one. Have about 75K miles on mine so far and the only problem I've had was the compressor crapping out at 40K, but thankfully I had an extended warranty so it was covered. Not sure if I would get another one, especially if Honda doesn't ever add a sunroof. I really miss having one of those!
    Congrats on the new car!

Leave a comment:

• accordztech
    replied
    k-series swap? You know you will want the power!

Nice buy, I was going to buy that car. Glad I backed out LOL.

Needs Projector retrofit!

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I love the ride so far. Almost stock. Here are the pics.

And the last pic is of the two.
    Last edited by Hostile; 06-05-2013, 01:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Congrats. I have the same springs on my Versa and love them. You won't be disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I installed the Tein S Tech springs last night and I am very happy with the results. I got a really good deal on them and I dont have to put on any aftermartet struts as they are designed to work with the stock struts. The ride is comfortable and it looks good with the wheels. I will post some picks later tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    There is nothing out yet for the accord. I don't want to buy cheap stuff for it. I'm waiting for tein to come out with a coilover kit and I also want a carb legal intake. I think around tax time next year there should be something out. On the other hand the fit has been out for a couple of years so there are some quality parts already available.
    Last edited by Hostile; 06-04-2013, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 408cb7
    replied
    Nice wheels bro, but wheres the love for the new accord?

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Here are the new shoes for the fit. I sold my nt03's and bought these rpf1's 17x7 43 offset tires are 205 40 17. I really would like to run 45 series tires on these but the tires are still 90% so I'll have to wait. I cant wait to get some coilovers. I'm not sure if I want to run the caps or not

Leave a comment:

Working...
X