No announcement yet.

av6g6 : 1999 Mazda Miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still getting things dialed in and then my lc1 sensor shits itself so about a weeks downtime which I'm hating, but gave me some time to clean up the engine bay a little bit more.

Moved the vacuum manifold on the passenger side of firewall to behind the firewall. Uni filters also came in finally. Still have to mount the catch can that came in the mail today.
    This was before relocation

After: the vacuum lines plug into the firewall now and the brake booster line runs behind the rain tray and exits the firewall directly above the brake booster.

My 6th gen accord thread
    99 Miata

Comment

Damn that is nice.

I want one hahaha

Comment

Damn, I'm so jealous. One day my CB will have ITBs

Comment

I was getting parts in all week long last week. Got an obx 4-1 header, add w1 catch can, oem upper shift boot, moss Miata cobalt 3 point brace and a IRTB synchronizer.

So Saturday consisted of installation of said parts and followed by some tuning with the ms3 autotune.
          Catch can bracket fab'd and installed

Everything installed and buttoned up.

My 6th gen accord thread
          99 Miata

Comment

awesome car man, I have a 02 nb, it is my dd and its completely stock. one of the first things I would like to purchase is a hardtop. I have not updated my members ride page but I will take some pictures soon.

Comment

When I get my NA, I think the ONLY mods I want to do will be a hardtop and an updated head unit (gotta have my iPod jack and/or Bluetooth connectivity!)

While I have no interest in doing all these crazy mods, it's really cool to see all this work done. The wannabe racer in me is drooling at every picture

Comment

There's never anything wrong with enjoying a perfectly stock, perfectly capable Miata. This car went from DD to second car which gave me the opportunity to go completely wild with it. I've learned a ton, and learned lots of patience. I would suggest to anybody looking for a cheap driver's car to put the Miata at the top of the list.

My 6th gen accord thread
                99 Miata

Comment

Working...
                X