Okay here it is guys 1992 h2b project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay here it is guys 1992 h2b project

Okay everyone here is my 92 civic eg hatch. I got a few things on the way and already here and in place. My si will be getting worked on soon but in the meanwhile enjoy some of these pictures of me and my progress swap in the making

this i when I first got it

shots of the front

shots of the cheeks I had to put on the cali plates because thats where she came from

gsr fat fives I wanted wanted the swirlies swirlies
    Last edited by h22sparkle; 12-19-2016, 09:38 PM.

Helped a few local guys out with H22 swaps into EG's. Loved tuning these little buggers, they are fun as HeII to drive when done right.

Good luck with the swap, from what I remember, it is a bit of a tight fit. Well worth the effort!
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Last edited by h22sparkle; 12-19-2016, 10:15 PM.

Comment

I still got some parts to get rest assured I'm sure it'll all come back to me I still got some parts that I need to acquire rest assured I will keep you guys posted.

Comment

engine stand

Is it just my eyes or does the stand seem to be tilting forward from the weight of the engine? Nice civic, i like those 92-95.
          [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by Crankshaft View Post
            Is it just my eyes or does the stand seem to be tilting forward from the weight of the engine? Nice civic, i like those 92-95.
            Na.... there is one image he posted were the engine stands upright is off 180*. The upright is supposed to be angled slightly to the rear and if installed 180 out, it will lean forward. If you look at the next few images the upright has been rotated and the engine is level.....lol
            Last edited by GhostAccord; 12-20-2016, 08:56 PM.
            MR Thread
            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Crankshaft View Post
              The stand was tilting forward because I had the stand assembled backwards. So I broke it down and put it back together so it tilts backward to hold the engine evenly.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                Na.... there is one image he posted were the engine stands upright is off 180*. The upright is supposed to be angled slightly to the rear and if installed 180 out, it will lean forward. If you look at the next few images the upright has been rotated and the engine is level.....lol
                lol yes

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                  The stand was tilting forward because I had the stand assembled backwards. So I broke it down and put it back together so it tilts backward to hold the engine evenly.
                  lol, i sat here for 3min trying to figure that out too.

Comment

The instructions in HFT arent quite as clear and you know how that goes.

Comment

Working...
                    X