1987 200sx wheel Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 200sx wheel Question

hey im gonna go ahead and take this sections virginity here, .
    does anyone know what the proper wheel offset would be for a 1987 nissan 200sx xe? thanks

i thought someone on here had rota slips on their 200 that they put on their cb. i think they were trying to sell the nissan too.

Comment

im pretty sure the bolt pattern is the same but im not sure about the offset

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        i thought someone on here had rota slips on their 200 that they put on their cb. i think they were trying to sell the nissan too.
        i think that was like a 1996 tho
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Is the 87 200sx RWD? I know I saw an old wedgie one in the junkyard that was RWD, and it surprised me. Not sure what year it was though. If it's RWD, I would venture to guess that the offset wouldn't be right.

Comment

yes it rwd and i wouldnt be swapping wheels around with the cb7. i just want some rims and i hate to say this but somthing like the car from the initial d movie. i think they would look great on my car

Comment

Is that what you have now? the 200sx?

Don't feel bad... I'd love the same thing, actually! Is an SR20DET swap into the RWD 200sx doable? If so, I may look into one for my next project as well!

Comment

yeah thats what i drive now...well not "drive" in a sense because im 14 haha but still. yeah ive heard that swap is do-able but i have no money or time...plus mines an auto and another 200 sx in minnesota is well....ive never seen one but mine so a swap is kind of out of the question

Comment

Working...
                X