F22 14b vs. 2 different cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22 14b vs. 2 different cars

Well I decided to play around a little, even with my tranny not the best, but I wanna see what this clutch can do.
    Raced 2 different guys whom about soiled themselves when they got beat by a 4 door CB7.

Race 1 - f22 14b vs. 95ish Civic Coupe
    Driving on a small road at a red light and this 95ish civic coupe pulls up next to me and starts laughing saying
    "Why are you fixing up a 4 door Honda Accord?"
    In which I reply well I will show you if your girl doesnt mind being embarrassed being in the wrong car!
    He says ya right buddy. So the light hit green and immediately I put a car on him so I hear him revvin like crazy but I
    dropped into second and put about another car then third and I got 4 cars on him at that point.

So I slow down and he was like damn boy whats in that car. I asked him if he can not tell when I shift? I ask him
    what he has done, and standard I/H/E cam and SAFC he says,
    I also noticed its red black widow kit and lowered on on sick rims. I was like at least it looks good and it was a fun race.

So he smiles and makes his turn. And his girl just kept staring at my car. She didnt even look at him and she kept shaking her head.

Race 2 - F22 14b vs. 05 G35 Coupe
    Im on the highway and chillin when this slick, black with shaved emblem G35 just pulls up and starts reving at me.
    Im like what the deuce and drop it into third to egg em on. So he takes off a lil as well as I do then he slows down
    rolls down his window and says thats all you got? I was like ya but its fun anyways.
    So he says what the hell lets run em, I was like alright you count it down! He honks his horn 1-2-3 and we jump.
    I immediately hit half a car, then into fourth where I just devoured him. I put around 2 cars on him. We hit 130 and I slowed down.
    He goes nice race I heared your BOV before and thought you had more than I thought you did.

So he wants to see what I did, we both pull over and I show him cause he has a G35 and I want one.
    Plus Im leaving this area so Im not to worried about what people know I have. He was like good work.
    And I complimented his stylish G35, was sick! I love em! He sayed he was trading in for a new G37. Damn baller status!

Anyways really glad I got rid of my ricer look! Sleeper for the MOFO Win!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

nice kills!
    do you know if the Civic was EX?

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
      "Why are you fixing up a 4 door Honda Accord?"
      In which I reply well I will show you if your girl doesnt mind being embarrassed being in the wrong car!
      That is Classic! Glad to hear you had some fun man. Nice runs.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

nice nice, i wanna see some videos!!!
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

its so classic beating a dude riding with his girl
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

nice where were you running I-5?????

Comment

Man, you're bringing it to Maryland right? I hope I'm still there by the time you get there. I want to ride in this thing again since it's working properly now. I'll try to get my laptop fixed and we can go for another tuning session since I'm sure the tune will be needing some tweaking due to climate/altitude change.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Bring yo delf to Lexington joser.
                Ive got 20 psi of fun to show you.

Back on topic, good to hear youre getting some kills and repping for the turbo cb7's.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I would if it wasn't so much out of my way from D.C.

Comment

Sounds good man, I can show you some Haltech propaganda if its during working hours.
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

sorry, I edited my post because I hadn't looked at a US map in a while.

Comment

Nice dude! Sounds like you had some fun. Its probly that new exhaust section and flexpipe.

Comment

nice nice lol your car always excites me lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                          New people click here

Comment

ugh i hate racing threads with no video's!!! get some asap!
                            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

vids and so forth

yah videos soon, im in the middle of a move, so basically my camera i son a truck somehweres...i will get tons when I hit maryland.

The turbo is not going to make it to maryland tell around august. so you might get to see it joser..

kelton Im glad it excites you, next summer I hope to be running a big 16g! and when that happens joser I will be seeing you for a tune, and a tune lesson.

thanx for the comments everyone. This car has been a blast but now it shall sit in my brothers garage until I shipp it to Maryland!
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                              X