Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 CB7 vs RSX

My Story:

I was dropping my friends off at the house and head back home. It was night time. Then out of the blue a RSX comes flying out the this gas station. Nice rims and blue HIDs, I was like cool. I notice he push really hard but it looked real sweet. I was thinking if he jumps on the highway its on!!! I know he seen me... U can't miss my car with Yellow HIDs at night. Then I hear him hit a little. Next he is heading to the on Ramp. So I increased my acceleration. So we had to make a right to get on the highway. We both turn at a high rate of speed and now we r both on the Acceleration ramp. He took a bad line on the turn while i hit the right apex, thus setting me up to pass him. Next second u know i was beside him. By the time we hit the highway i was in front of him. He gave chase but was able to caught me. I top 4th gear out and he was done...

As we where playing around a car noticed us. Was it the cops or another person wanting to play. Yup another person want to play. It was an EK Hatch with a nice swap from the roar of the engine. Guess who he comes for me after seeing me roast the RSX. I slow down and let both of them come catch me. The RSX on the left and the EK on the right of me. Got a bad jump but was able to walk the RSX and the EK walk on the both of us....

My pride was good.... I got to kick the RSX's ass twice and the EK kicked mine. It has been a long time since i played like that. I had a great time and got home safely.

Thanks you two...You made my night.....

nice, yeah ek with a swap is light weight so he has the advantage, but the rsx if its not a type s then its softy and even then a hswap cb will slap the type s around.

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
    4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
    yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
    1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
    1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

you must have been racing a base model rsx, lol. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by 90blackcoupe View Post
        A hswap cb will slap the type s around
        Seriously?

Comment

a hswap cb will slap the type s around
          You don't need an H swap on a CB to eat an RSX, f22ax can make as much power (if done right)

The OP, whats your mods?

Comment

swapped eks are fun. be wary of them tho

Comment

What are your mods? Just curious. I don't wanna play the card, but I will if I have to.
              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
                You don't need an H swap on a CB to eat an RSX, f22ax can make as much power (if done right)

The OP, whats your mods?
                Of course with the right amount of money you could make an F kill alot of higher end vehicles but from the way 90balckcoupe made it sound an H swap alone would kill an RSX. With the same amount of money put into the F to make it kill an RSX you could put the same into the K and the F would be right back where it started if not worse.

Comment

It's simply more practical to build an DOHC VTEC engine than a F (For A DD). Simple as that. You have to take into consideration, idle, tuning, etc. I am not saying the F22a doesn't have potential, because it sure as hell does. Just look at Cisco's white project. Look at Bisimoto's F22ax build. It has lots of potential. But for a DD, it is much more practical to build an engine like the H22a simply because you'll make the same necessary power about without sacrificing drive-ability.
                  R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                    It's simply more practical to build an DOHC VTEC engine than a F (For A DD). Simple as that. You have to take into consideration, idle, tuning, etc. I am not saying the F22a doesn't have potential, because it sure as hell does. Just look at Cisco's white project. Look at Bisimoto's F22ax build. It has lots of potential. But for a DD, it is much more practical to build an engine like the H22a simply because you'll make the same necessary power about without sacrificing drive-ability.
                    People street b18c swaps with toda killer cams in them lol.
                    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                      you must have been racing a base model rsx, lol. later.
                      pretty much...

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                        People street b18c swaps with toda killer cams in them lol.
                        ooo toda killas

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                          ooo toda killas
                          I'm trying to get my friend to put them in his GSR just because I wanna see it. He asks if it would be ok and I tell him, eh it'll be fine. lol.
                          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                            What are your mods? Just curious. I don't wanna play the card, but I will if I have to.
                            I believe it was the base model RSX or it might have spank me...But I'm 3x and i do know how to drive my car. Highway is about ballz and skillz!!!!!!!!!! Horsepower does hell a lot in no traffic.

But u ask about my mods:

JDM F22Ax
                            Headers
                            Exhaust
                            12 lb Flywheel
                            Omni Suspension
                            intake

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                              I believe it was the base model RSX or it might have spank me...But I'm 3x and i do know how to drive my car. Highway is about ballz and skillz!!!!!!!!!! Horsepower does hell a lot in no traffic.

But u ask about my mods:

JDM F22Ax
                              Headers
                              Exhaust
                              12 lb Flywheel
                              Omni Suspension
                              intake
                              RSX Base model runs the K20A3--160hp (at the crank) w/ a 6.75k redline.

My girl has one and I walked her when I was running my F22A1 (mods were--I/H/E, H22 tranny, H23 Intake manifold, 8.9 Flywheel)

She does know how to drive her car too.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X