your first street race....??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your first street race....??

well this is how mine went, me and my cuzin and my littler cuzin where cruzin around on the moped going to the park to play some basketball, yes all 3 of us on this thing, me driven, and cuzin on back and my littler cuzin in front. This is way before i could even get my learners lisense. We are just cruzin down the street, then 2 kids on another moped come out of the alley we are passing and we are basically right next to each other, he gets on it, i get on it, then we look at each other and we take off doin bout 25ish down the street, in which i pull on him pretty good considering the weight ratio..then after a good pull and run, and being the winner, he and his friend are like, wow what kind is that and look then turn off on the next street, in which me and my cuzin which is same age are like, Hell yes we cramed that thing!....i remember it in detail, i think i was about maybe 13 or so, im 19 now.....ROCK ON!..shortend it a bit to save all the drastic facial expressions and what not lol.

^sold

My first street race was against my buddy's p.o.s car... its some fucked up name... asuna sunfire... anyway, he always claimed to beat mustangs and shit, he said he tied an SRT-4 in a race... but anyway, we raced off the line, I had an auto, and his was five speed.. basically he had me for about 2 seconds then i blew past him... you should of heard all the excuses that this guy was spewing afterwards when i talked to him the next day.. loser..
    1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

he was probably dreamin when he talked about the srt-4 . As for me my first streetrace was with a volkswaggon golf and i had the nitrous kit he had nitrous too He beat me I thought i was the shit but he was fast. And that was it.

Comment

my first race was against a neon lol on my block a old friend that swore the holes in his muffler gave him 30 horsepower but i showed him the power of the accord!

H23?

Comment

my first race was against a older bmw 325i, i friggin destroyed him, afterwards i talked to him and he said later that day a piston dropped out of the bottom of his car and i just laughed at him like crazy

Comment

mine was in my pos dodge daytona which weighed like 2000 pounds and i raced a da integra 4 door for a short stretch his was auto mine was manual so i wasted him for like the first 150 feet and then he caught me and we both had to slow down because of traffic

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

mine was against a 96 or 97 or somewhere around there civic. It was blue with flames painted on. the exhaust looked like it was gonna fall off. i killed him.
              my 91 cb7
              Originally posted by 4doorfury
              I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

my first race was against a 92 civic hatch the muffler sounded like a tin can just bolted on i was commin around this turn and i see him fly by me so i was in 4th dropped it into 3rd and cought right back up to him. then we were sitting at a light we looked at each other and he rolled down his window and my freind rolled down mine he was like race to the next light and we were like lets go. The light was about 1mile away we stayed together for like 3 cars then i started pulling on him he got cought by the red light and i just made it through the green.
                Hands Down Jerseys Finest

Comment

mine was against a 6th gen accord coupe. pulled up at a light and he was talkin smack and asked if i wanted to race. I'm like yeah. So light turns green and i jumped on him and kept pullin till the lane merged about 1/8 of a mile down.

Comment

My first race was against a dodge stratus, I was at a stop,then we just went from their, whooped it in 2nd gear, by couple of car lenghts.

Comment

now are we talking bout with the cb7 or first race period???

first race was against my couzins cb7 and i had a for tuarus....lol.
                      kick my ass, but then i got dual exhaust and cone air filter on it and beat him by a fender.

with the cb7....it was against a 7th gen civic, my couzins cb7, a bombshell type civic (forgot the year) and a 4th gen accord.
                      this was 3 days after i first got my cb7, and a 2.5 exhaust system put on it.
                      we were coming from a 7th gen civic met.
                      i killed all of them on the free way....lol
                      was funny, we were flying, topping out and all, the 7th gen held but couldnt catch me, plus my driving skills (in and out of traffic) was way better then theres.

but i dont do stuff like that anymore
                      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

well with my first race in the cb7, i htink it was against my friend and his 4door EG, which i creamed time after time, considering they only have like 75whp lol...man i cant get enough of those civics.

^sold

Comment

my first race was against a red ford probe....i had just gotten the car and there was nuthin done to it but a kid that lives a few blocks from me pulled up in his probe. he kept revvin his engine and my friend told me to do it. we were really close until about the end, the probe has a little more power than a stock cb7 with a driver who learned to drive a 5-speed 2weeks beforehand. i felt stupid...but hey hes fried the motor and i can beat him now.
                          In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

Mine was when i had my 88 prelude si...2 lanes were merging into one, so i sped up to pass this girl and she floored it. so i raced her while i was in the oncomming traffic lane cause our lanes already merged. i passed her and got over...10 seconds later on the otherside of a turn a cop rolls by. scared me =p

Comment

my first race was against a civic, 92+ model....had an exhaust, and they said he had a turbo....ha. Here I am automatic, chrome 17s, no cat..runnin a "turbo" civic. Well I beat him by a couple cars

I asked hm about the turbo kit afterwards, and he said it was at home sittin on his bed..... BS...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                              X