Killed by a 90ish S10 or somethin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed by a 90ish S10 or somethin?

I got a story...wanna hear it here it go!
    So me and my girl are coming home from the track. Just spectating, checkin' out the competition and such As we're approaching the exit gate at the end of the night theres some small truck behind me actin' a foo. Kinda swerving like he's warming up his tires...on the dirt pavement. He starts riding my ass to where i couldn't see his headlights in my rear view. I kindly give two brake light flashes to make him back off and he slows down just a little. We get to the exit and make our way to the interstate merge. I'm on the on-ramp to 95 now and he's riding my ass AGAIN so i'm like fuck it... and downshift to 2nd doing about 40mph. My girl leans her head back cause she knows whats about to happen Yea...so i'm decelerating from 90mph by the time i get to the merge and the truck is now aircraft carriers behind me so with him out of the way i just let the engine wind me down to an even 65mph or so and relax. Well about a mile down the road i see those same square headlights coming up on my right hand side maybe doing about 80-90mph. My girl says and i quote "that'd be so funny if he came by with his hazards on." I say "naw, he wouldn't..." so he comes by with his hazards on and claims victory Me and mere are just rolling now, i'm almost tearing up and she's laughing hysterically. I didn't have enough nerve to try to catch him after that humiliating defeat. I've always heard of the ricer flyby...but have never experienced it first hand. I wasn't hurt but it kinda tickled.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

hahahahaha lmao rofl Theres a 90s blazer out here that thinks hes badass lol Idoit ricers

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

what a moron, i do those ricer fly bys hehe just cause its annoying

Comment

hey man the same exact thing happened 2 me......i tried catching him but traffic prevented me from doing so. OH WELL

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
          what a moron, i do those ricer fly bys hehe just cause its annoying
          Now that u mention that...a couple more miles down the road one of the evo's that was with the caravan of dsm cars we took to the track lined up against me. Before he knew what was happening i promply floored it and claimed victory hazard style immediately lol. I'll let him and his 4 passengers take a couple of days to recover their embarrassment.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
            Now that u mention that...a couple more miles down the road one of the evo's that was with the caravan of dsm cars we took to the track lined up against me. Before he knew what was happening i promply floored it and claimed victory hazard style immediately lol. I'll let him and his 4 passengers take a couple of days to recover their embarrassment.

hahahahaha i bet they would flip if u told them u have a dsm setup lol haha

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

i don't have a dsm setup...only thing i'm using is the 1g 450's

Comment

lol.. nice story.. so umm.. evo ey... rofl.. dot dot... dot.... lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Hmmmm, coulda been a Cyclone? Those things run 5-6 0 to 60 times. Fastest production truck ever I think.

Comment

he musta had mad JDM type R blinker fluid.....

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
                      Hmmmm, coulda been a Cyclone? Those things run 5-6 0 to 60 times. Fastest production truck ever I think.
                      go re-read the first post

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        go re-read the first post

not seein your point...

"The GMC Syclone. A veritable street eater. Based on the S10/S15 platform this All Wheel Drive Bad Boy sports a 4.3 liter Vortec V-6 pushing out 285+ HP (disputed to be 330) with 360ft/lbs of torque. 0-60 times zip by in under 5 seconds and the quarter mile in the high 13's."

Comment

lightenings are faster than the cyclone/typhoons

his point was that the s10 wasnt racing him, just did a drive by with his blinkers on like he did win a race.

Comment

heh, okey

Comment

I bet that same guy beats up old ladies and brags about his "street fights"

I love the ricer flybys done by non-"rice" cars. Even pickumuptrucks can be rice!

Comment

Working...
                              X