Smoked A turbo h22a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoked A turbo h22a

Well I was comming home from a late night at the beach and this dude thats been showin off his h22a turboed prelude lines up with me. It is about midnight and he just rolled out of the gas station right about a mile from my house. We cruze up and past eachother a couple times. Eachtime I am intiminated by the swoooosh cumming from underneith his hood. Finnaly I catch a lucky light and line up next to him. I roll down my window and get the "reply do you want me to embarress you infront of your girl". I roll up the window and floor her my uberdata using the launch control. The light turns green and iimmediately he is a 1/2 car head of me. I shift into second and pull about 2 cars on him hit 3rd and find myself 3 or 4 cars by him. By now I slowed down and he passed me, but I thought why not give him a run. I easily passed him again and he chased me till he hit speed gov. I kept going untill a little over 140.

What does this all mean... obd2 h22a's sucks and no one in there right mind should ever try to turbo one with out using like mega squirt.

a turbo'd f22b beating a turbo'd h22a? hmmmm.. nice.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

sweeeet CBL!! haha, beach at midnight? wtf? I guess it WAS nice yesterday

Comment

Nice, you gave him the "F" alright!
        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

The sad thing is my car isnt turboed anymore. F22b with some hidden goodies.

Comment

enlighten us on what your setup is now, i find it a little odd youd pull ahead by 5-6 cars on a turbocharged vtec lude without boosting yourself? some other means of FI?

Comment

hmmm, if your car isn't turbo'd, how are you rolling with turbo h22?
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

either the prelude driver sucked or the car wasnt tuned well

Comment

Originally posted by CBL

What does this all mean... obd2 h22a's sucks and no one in there right mind should ever try to turbo one with out using like mega squirt.
                  =

those h22's are a bit weaker, obd2 is touchy and doesn't allow for alot of changes without fighting you the entire way trying to turn everything your doing back to stock, and mega squirt is a DIY type of engine management that controls fuel delivery. Its practically universal and can be used with damn near any car
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

umm i kinda dont believe u man f22b dohc with what else?? i had a f22b and beat a lude but it wasnt turbo unless he has one of those ebay turbo noise makers/ hahahahahahaha
                    THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

against forced induction tho?
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Well becuase I used to be boosted I have a pretty good setup..
                        spec stage 1 clutch
                        spec 8.5 pound fly
                        No internal butterflies
                        Uberdata p06
                        450cc
                        Cold air
                        2.5 Inch custom exhaust
                        Major weight reduction Car =2600lb if that
                        Delta 272 Cams
                        There is other stuff too just cant remember where all the money went to
                        Ecu control puts me some where at 200+ to the wheels

Obviously the prelude wasnt set up right, but it still doesnt change the fact that I beat it by a few cars.

Comment

i wanna believe you, its just hard for me to visualize a n/a accord pulling on a boosted h22 lude?

Comment

DoESNT matTer.... Was a chick with himm.... Cause after sayin something like that then getting emmbarrased ur self is even worse.. if i was his friend in the car i would CLOWN hard on him....
                            . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
                            WiredMotorSports
                            [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Originally posted by According2Me
                              DoESNT matTer.... Was a chick with himm.... Cause after sayin something like that then getting emmbarrased ur self is even worse.. if i was his friend in the car i would CLOWN hard on him....

VERY VERY TRUE!!!
                              JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Working...
                              X