F22 nonTEC V.S. DA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22 nonTEC V.S. DA

i saw the post of the H22 with noVtec engagement and i remembered last night when i raced a DA (what? i have good memory, i meant i thought of last night) anyways, it was 12:38 when i got to the intersection of cooper and williamsfield/chandler BLVD. anyways, i get to the intersection and i was tired and not even thinking of racing, it was the last thing on my mind, so my friend in the passenger seat eating my wendy`s fries, and i looked over and said, "bitch, WTF?!" and he said, hahahah, lol, DUDE! look at that bitch, and i though he meant sum big breasted bimob or something, nope, i was wrong and wasn`t that lucky, well, i had been doing pulls all night at the illegals and i wasn`t in the mood, so i start to make the left into the housing development and this dude revs to limit and i laugh, so i flip a bitch, and go really slow to catch a red, then he rolls up next to me and says, whats up homes, i go noting... anyways, i say whats done and he goes, fast stuff, and i go what do u mean and he says, LS/Vtec and i have no way to know if not if it is, so i take his word for it, so i drop the glove box and reset my tach, (hidden, shift light is next to passenger pointing towards me on center console).. so i am ready to go.. well i launch at 2k and i take off when i hear his tires spin because if i wait for the light i always get antsy and rev past 2 and 2 means i will spin to 3.5k and if i launch higher i will spin to much, anyways, so i launch and get about 3/4`s of a car ahead at the end of first...
    (i still can`t hear Vtec, so it makes me wonder), i cant get traction across this intersection in second so i let of right quick and get back on it.... pull another full car length, then i shift to third and chirp a little, then i hear him miss third and rev the shit out of his engine then go back in, and by this time i let off when i heard this cause at first i thought i fell out of gear, but i look down and i am still in gear and i hear this open header getting closer, so i hit it again and see him fading away in my rear view... then at the next stop light i hear him rev and he says, dam, whacha got homes.. and i said same thing as u........... kinda....!" and he says what that, and i point down my door to my decal that is the same as the computer pentium 4 inside sticker thing, but mine says, nonTec inside!.. and then he goes, oh ya, i am Vtec, LS B18b1, i go, thats LS non Vtec, stock basically, and he said, i added a Vtec cylonoid (sp*), i laughed and turned right and said whatever.. pfff! another for me...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Da Owned!!!!
    R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Man That's some good shit, What a joke....I got 2 DA's that wanna race me as soon as I finish my swap... Da#1 has a stock B20 w/an ebay short ram and a fart can welded to stock piping, DA#2 claims to have a built head but, my brother rode in the car and said it was nuttin special.... Man I wanna eat some Rice..
      Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

me to, i think dinner should do it... man, that is the second DA i have killed, and i also killed a DC2 LS or RS, same engine anyways... but ya, first of all, if u own a teg, it isn`t neccessarily fast and second of all, it isn`t for sure ganna be a Vtec engine! god danm ricers!

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Working...
        X