cb7 V.S. cb5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 V.S. cb5

kk... so i am at the illegals and this kid and his "crew" come over to me and my cb7 and say, "hey, what is under there, i mean motor wise!" and i kinda laughed and said, "u mean what motor and whats done," he nods, " well it is a 1993 LX motor, modified F22a4/a6 header, umm... SR intake, and 2 1/2 inch crush bent exhaust, and well 1 muffler..."
    he replies with," well i have owned 2 99 accords and now this 95 and i have got to say, ur engine is very minimally modded compared to all of my accords!" i laughed and sai ok whatever bro.. and he stated,"y did u say u have a 1993 motor, y didnt u just say the motor type?!" and i replied with," well u notice the old style tails and the 1990-1991 bumper, well noone in the right mind would swap the old school cb7 bumpers and trunk lid onto the newer model that followed which was the 1992-1993 style, now dont get me wrong, they r all the same gen but have 2 main different body styles... encase u didnt now, so i have a motor almost as fresh as urs..." so let me remind u, i am 6 foot 1 and this kid is maybe 5 foot 8, if hes lucky, and i out weigh him by maybe 15-20lbs and he is like, what u think that peice of shit can run, see that forest green cord over there, thats mine, F23b with I/H/E, all custom and all big H.P. peices... so i am looking at this cb5 and notcie it is completely gutted, full body kit (very nice kit, not ricer), nice interior with very nicwe buckets.. and under the hood is a very clean setup.. and we r both 17, he is old by like 2 months so we r both pretty new drivers.. and next thing i know i am feeling around the CAI for a fogger, i find it, 3 inches away from the TB covered in wire loom and black electrical tape and the cylonoid is next to the mani on the other side painted black (that is what caught my eye to start checking).... so a friend of mine says... ," ya he`ll run u, lets go, 20 minutes." kid agrees.... so b4 i can think and process what just happened my friend pulls me to the side and says... dude u can win.. and i say, umm no, not if he sprays... dont have that much h.p. and my friend says, hey u still got ur ZEX module mounted, and i say ya.. and he says u still got u bottle brackets mounted in the trunk and i say ya, well he goes, lets do it, so i back up to his car and he starts hooking everything up, not to hard since i had all the jets already installed in the box (left inn there from awhile back) it was a 55shot N2o jet and a 65shot Fuel Jet, so it is pretty rich, anyways we get it done and hook the "fire switch" to my button for my cruise control... already torn apart, so it was quick, anyways, his bottle was at 1000psi, so it was ok, anyways, now onto the good stuff... well the kid thought he was ganna take me off the line but he wants to go 2 out of three... so i agree... well i hear his bottle open right next to me and mine is closed.. so i am like ok, whatever, so the first race i didnt spray and i dont think he did either.. because i beat him by 1 car length.. so i am happy cause my buddy is the one watching for me to spray or not just to keep the lead.. so we line up again.. he sprays of course and starts to pull and i try to catch up and cant, well the bottle was closed, dont know how it happened... so the next race i open it for sure this time... well we take off and i screetch through second and all i hear is him about 1 car behind me smoking his tires, so i dont spray at all in second, then i hear him screetch the shit outta third, so i get ready to hit it and i hear him next to me, as soon as i hit it i got maybe 2 to 3 feet in front of him and stay there tapping the button, not a constant flow... and i end up beating him by 1 car... so not a bad race and when we got back to the parking lot he was talking mad shit and basically said how bad my car is and how ugly it is.. so we run again, just one more time with no spray, he unplugs his bottle, and i end up beating him by 1 car again.. so nhot to bad, and when i got home i hadn`t burnwed any oil at all and ran a compression test, i got 172 across the board like last time, so it makes me wanna put my bottle in but i am still to scared so maybe it was my lucky night.. later-
    Last edited by TÜNE.FREE; 09-06-2005, 10:34 PM.

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

f that punk nic kill bro
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

that is one nicely written out story. How long it take you? LOL good shit. Nice for cb7's to hear. The word "potential" came out of this story i say. GOOD SHIT. I hate those fuckers that talk like their car is hot. To tell you the truth i knoe that a eg or ek with a b18 prolly whoop me if i had a h22..... MAYBE..... but i think that the susprise of our cars being heated is fuckin great! Ultimate sleeper...... thats one reason i cant get rid of my car for a 240 w/sr20 or eg with b18.... my originality and ppl's compliments over rule ALL!

I am no longer using this forum name.
      You can find me as
      jdm_inspired...
      I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

yes!! the power of the CB7... man was it a rush, it was the first i had sprayed since i replaced the motor awhile back.. i had power in my finger tips and i used it and it was a rush, this dude had nothing on my cb7, best part is is b4 i painted it was when we raced, thats the shit.. we raced and my car looked like shit, now it is way beter, but wman it was still a rush..

Comment

good shit bro..

but yea the newer bodys are cd5s not cbs

Comment

oops! typo, like 10 times...

Comment

wow, thats was quite a story.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

wow...that story was LONG but entertaining..good job

Comment

VERY nice job. Put a shit-talker in his place
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

i put my best effort into letting him know what was up...

Comment

Originally posted by LXaccord92
                      kk... so i am at the illegals and this kid and his "crew" come over to me and my cb7 and say, "hey, what is under there, i mean motor wise!" and i kinda laughed and said, "u mean what motor and whats done," he nods, " well it is a 1993 LX motor, modified F22a4/a6 header, umm... SR intake, and 2 1/2 inch crush bent exhaust, and well 1 muffler..."
                      he replies with," well i have owned 2 99 accords and now this 95 and i have got to say, ur engine is very minimally modded compared to all of my accords!" i laughed and sai ok whatever bro.. and he stated,"y did u say u have a 1993 motor, y didnt u just say the motor type?!" and i replied with," well u notice the old style tails and the 1990-1991 bumper, well noone in the right mind would swap the old school cb7 bumpers and trunk lid onto the newer model that followed which was the 1992-1993 style, now dont get me wrong, they r all the same gen but have 2 main different body styles... encase u didnt now, so i have a motor almost as fresh as urs..." so let me remind u, i am 6 foot 1 and this kid is maybe 5 foot 8, if hes lucky, and i out weigh him by maybe 15-20lbs and he is like, what u think that peice of shit can run, see that forest green cord over there, thats mine, F23b with I/H/E, all custom and all big H.P. peices... so i am looking at this cb5 and notcie it is completely gutted, full body kit (very nice kit, not ricer), nice interior with very nicwe buckets.. and under the hood is a very clean setup.. and we r both 17, he is old by like 2 months so we r both pretty new drivers.. and next thing i know i am feeling around the CAI for a fogger, i find it, 3 inches away from the TB covered in wire loom and black electrical tape and the cylonoid is next to the mani on the other side painted black (that is what caught my eye to start checking).... so a friend of mine says... ," ya he`ll run u, lets go, 20 minutes." kid agrees.... so b4 i can think and process what just happened my friend pulls me to the side and says... dude u can win.. and i say, umm no, not if he sprays... dont have that much h.p. and my friend says, hey u still got ur ZEX module mounted, and i say ya.. and he says u still got u bottle brackets mounted in the trunk and i say ya, well he goes, lets do it, so i back up to his car and he starts hooking everything up, not to hard since i had all the jets already installed in the box (left inn there from awhile back) it was a 55shot N2o jet and a 65shot Fuel Jet, so it is pretty rich, anyways we get it done and hook the "fire switch" to my button for my cruise control... already torn apart, so it was quick, anyways, his bottle was at 1000psi, so it was ok, anyways, now onto the good stuff... well the kid thought he was ganna take me off the line but he wants to go 2 out of three... so i agree... well i hear his bottle open right next to me and mine is closed.. so i am like ok, whatever, so the first race i didnt spray and i dont think he did either.. because i beat him by 1 car length.. so i am happy cause my buddy is the one watching for me to spray or not just to keep the lead.. so we line up again.. he sprays of course and starts to pull and i try to catch up and cant, well the bottle was closed, dont know how it happened... so the next race i open it for sure this time... well we take off and i screetch through second and all i hear is him about 1 car behind me smoking his tires, so i dont spray at all in second, then i hear him screetch the shit outta third, so i get ready to hit it and i hear him next to me, as soon as i hit it i got maybe 2 to 3 feet in front of him and stay there tapping the button, not a constant flow... and i end up beating him by 1 car... so not a bad race and when we got back to the parking lot he was talking mad shit and basically said how bad my car is and how ugly it is.. so we run again, just one more time with no spray, he unplugs his bottle, and i end up beating him by 1 car again.. so nhot to bad, and when i got home i hadn`t burnwed any oil at all and ran a compression test, i got 172 across the board like last time, so it makes me wanna put my bottle in but i am still to scared so maybe it was my lucky night.. later-

Nitrous is DANGEROUS if done IMPROPERLY..but damn...NICE KILL bra...another one under the CB7 belt!
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                      X