F22 nonTEC V.S. BOX (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22 nonTEC V.S. BOX (part 2)

k, well here is link one of the first "box" i raced....

link]

anyways, here is like a month later i have another rev on me... ok, out here there is a shop called VERSUS motorsports, they rip u off and some say they give u good deals... anyways.. i am sitting there and my EX-friend (stupid ***) is buying a "Muffler" so he can be a real ricer, anyways, hey comes out and said that this slow piece of shit shouldn`t be out here, he meant to say this guy said, anyways, i ask what the dude drives, tony says, "it is a xB i guess, and i start to laugh and tony is like, "another one that thinks he is fast!" and i say, "hey, lets go to hooters and then ill drop u off!" so we get onto the 202 south i believe and as soon as we get on this scion pulls up next to me and him and his girl just stare, and he opens the window and says, "y r ur windows down, no A/C,, well actually it sounded like this... wa ar cha weendoes down, u no have I/C.. dam koreans, lol!" anyways, so i say nope!" and he just shakes his head!!! so im thinking, hey, i got my car with a bad A/C compressor for 1000 bux and this guys new car is clean, but very slow and he is giving me shit! so im like whatever... so im driving and on the loop he tries to pull away and basically he is next to me no matter where i go till i switch over from the 202 to the 17 and then finally some freeway that leads to hOOters!!!!!!! well right by it, anyways, we r on a open 5 lane road for like 20 minutes and this guy keeps doing the same thing, fly`s by, throws on his flashers and then slams on the breaks, then does it again, 20 times!!!! so after hearing his buzzing exhaust and seeing his huge as versus decal along the side of his car and then him rolling next to me and him giving me the thumb down, meaning weak sauce in his native tongue, lol! anyways.. i decide to give him a taste, now it is like 110 degrees and all i can think about is military monday at hOOters with these huge jugs....... of Dr. pepper anyways... so im like whatever, this dude wants to annoy someone he can do it to someone else, so i drop into 4th and move over and go from like 60 to 85 and i am just cruzing along, well he just doesn`t know at all when to stop.. so anyways.. he keeps doing this, so im like ok, well ill give him a little taste, so i drop into third going maybe 60 again, anyways, he starts to pull on me and when i shift to fourth i start to catch him, he is like probably 3 cars away at this time... so im like WTF!! did a box just beat me... anyways, so i am not ganna let this A/C ed fool beat me, lol!! anyways, my buddy goes hey, and unclips his seat belt and reaches behind the seat and says hey, this guy doesn`t know about torque or highway pulls hah... and all i hear is cckkkssszzzz (encase u didnt know, that was my impression of my bottle opening DuH!!!!)... and u know what that is.. mmm, well let me think.. so i arm it with my Rice toggle with a red LED!? what, its cool, lol.. and anyways back to the story.. so i hit it when he gets next to me and jump ahead.. and he honks the horn.. so i slow down and say, hey, ur not the only one!! and he says, eh hah! u wanna play lets play.. so anyways, we pull off and get to a red light and i think to myself, man if i am dead stopped i am just ganna spin being to crazy (had my Daily Driver shitty tires on) anyways, so i stop about 2 car lengths back and he yells out the window for me to move up and then i say, nah im cool, and he starts reving and purging, so anyways, i rev back and i start to slip the clutch, so i am rolling at 500rpm very slowly, maybe 2 or 3 MPH and i just push in the clutch and go to idle, so i am barely rolling, anyways, as soon a the light goes green i pop the clutch and then hit the gas not even launching just rolling then kinda on it i guess.. anyways.. so i pull away and drop it like it was one big fucking hot tamale, so i pull maybe 2 cars by the end of second, and shift into third at 5k, anyways then i let off of the spray... and keep on the gas thinking i could hold out...... cool right.... wrong! that mother fucker pulled on me b4 i could see if my balls were still inmy pants, so i tapped the button one more time and that sealed the deal, i instantly caught back up and pulled and we get to the next right and he yells, which one of us isn`t like the other, and i say whats done.. and he says intake and exhaust, but i saw him purging!! so im like ok, BS!!! and he turns and slams the shit out of his dash with his fist like he was mad, lol.. good day..
    Last edited by TÜNE.FREE; 09-23-2005, 03:59 AM.

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

also the little box had a big shot so you dont thinkj shawnee got beat by a box LOL

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

are you going to pay for my increase of optometric perscription?!

Comment

That was a bit hard to read man...

Funny as hell though. Funny how neither of you expected the other to be juiced.

Comment

Wow, you beat a xB. 105 hp + 50 = 155.

Now you with say what 135 hp + 50 or whatever = more than an xB.

Do you feel special that you beat a car which has the drag coeficient of a...box?

Comment

hey you beat it. even if it was a xb. and nothing is better than beating somone thats got there grl in the car no mater what kind of car. congrats man.

Comment

ya, i mean i am sorry for those of u who read it and didnt like it but i have also seen posts buy u guys that i didnt aprove of, i mean it is personal preference, i mean danM! i hope ur happy, now i feel like shit for a accomplishment, and yes, i did spray and make more power than the scion, but guess what.. i was using a 65shot N20 jet and a 75 shot fuel pill and it was on a zex kit.. now this guy was using a 75 shot (from what someone at versus told me) and it was a NX kit, so i was making maybe 40hp of of the spray to the wheels (i am tuned for nitrous, rich, i made a flat 12.8:1 ratio on spray) then this guy was making 75hp at the wheels cause NX is rated to the wheels.. ok now who is making more power????

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                i can tell how imature you are just by reading your post. i read the whole thing yet ....dont realize whats so great....you beat a scion that was juiced? or you didnt? who cares anyway there slow cars and your cars also slow.......why make fun of him for having a slow car? amazes me you brag about your jdm NaWZZZ if u cant take a scion xb without NAWWZZZ thats sad. but use periods so you dont have so many run on's. and i can bet that you were the one doing the "ricer fly by's" becuase you seem like the type to do so......anyways nice kill........*chuckles*

at least he doesnt drive a civic

have fun with your 100 hp there civic dood!

Dynamic racing

Comment

damn, whats up with all the hating up in here?

nice job dude, but damn, it sounds like you had some trouble beating that box.lol. maybe its time to get that clutch fixed huh?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                    damn, whats up with all the hating up in here?

nice job dude, but damn, it sounds like you had some trouble beating that box.lol. maybe its time to get that clutch fixed huh?
                    no joke, man i cant even spin first launching at 4k anymore like in that pick, it is soo dead.. lol.. but ya, u do know he was sprayed so since i didnt spray until i won then that makes sense hah.. lol, later-

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                      at least he doesnt drive a civic

have fun with your 100 hp there civic dood!
                      someone agrees with me on here ... civic

but yo im not the smartest guy in the world.. but can you say fresh eng 101 lx accorrd 92??

Comment

yea look who agrees with you anyways no need for me to keep arguing with a couple trolls......you drive a 13 yr old accord.......fast? no.
                        dude why are you always trying to start shit on here....if your so insecure with your manhood...than take your pic of your civic off your sig
                        dude in your other thread thats why i cussed you out..and you went and cried to the moderators to delete my threads...such a b*tch move.
                        this is cb7tuner.... not civic tuner...take your civic pride somewhere else. were all about the 4th gens here...

Comment

since i have been a member here i have owned 3 cb7's. just becuase i dont own one any longer doesnt mean i am no longer a member. quit e-thuggin your digging yourself a hole. enough said from me lets see how long you keep this going.
                          well you seem to be hypersensitive..when someone talks about your weak ass civic...why dont you just cool the fuck off....and quit aggravating the people on this board...because best beleive me buddy the majority of attitudes about civic on this forum is they suck.
                          Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 09-23-2005, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                            well you seem to be hypersensitive..when someone talks about your weak ass civic...why dont you just cool the fuck off....and quit aggravating the people on this board...because best beleive me buddy the majority of attitudes about civic on this forum is they suck.
                            agreed

Damn go join 7thgencivic forum or somethin dude god

you start to much on here man

Dynamic racing

Comment

yeah they do

Dynamic racing

Comment

Working...
                              X