F22 nonTEC V.S. a group!! and another civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22 nonTEC V.S. a group!! and another civic

k, well get this, i picked up tyler, or should i say met with tyler for a photshoot, well it was 10 o clock and we thought (tyler is another CB7 member) we would go to a parking garage.. well, that didnt work out to well since we didnt know where one was, so i said hey, u ever been to the illegals? and he says no blantently.. so i was like ok, cool.. lets go... so we take the 101 south to guadalupe and i am just cruising in fifth going like 90-105 pretty much the whole way trying to get there b4 everyone left, (it was friday night, a 20 minute drive and everyone usually splits at 12:00 so i wanted him to get a good fix u know, his first time out here and all)... so we made a wrong turn and when i flipped a Uey tyler couldn`t keep up.. like he is quick and all but his motor just didnt have it, but it does have 194k original miles, but his car is sweet, and im running smaller rims and such.. anyways.. we get there and i am introducing him to all of my buddies i see there week after week... and he is kinda suprized at how many people there were, and it was packed with even more people saturday night.. anyways, there was my buddies 200sx with sr20de non-turbo, I/H/E/Cat/Pullies/ and 16inch rims... a 1989 accord hatch (u know what they look like) with a stock A20 block, H/I/E/Cat delete/ and he was running on some 17inch rims... a 1995 or 96 (dont remember the exact year but one of the 2) accord EX with stock F22b1 Vtec weak-tec motor and I/H/E, then there was me.. and i was just kinda talking right, then tyler casually asks, hey, whats done to ur car, i mean how fresh is the motor?? and i go onto tell him it is just the same F22a4 with only 110k on it, but it is beaten pretty badly, and he asks how can i pull away from him like that?? and i just said my clutch is newer, i dont slip, i have smaller rims, stuff like that.. anyways, he is like lets take a ride... so we do, welll it just so happens my buddies 200sx is ganna race this 96 accord and the 89 followed them, so i followed and was just ganna watch, so i reset the tach light encase, and i dont use this a lot, but just incase there is a race cause one of em is running open header and i am now permanently deaf.. anyways.. so they line up on a 2 lane road which is price and it is basically a one way... so im like, ok cool... i wanted to see this anyways... so we are behind the 200sx, then next to him is the 95 or 96 or whatever and we r about 1 car back and the 89 is next to me, and again, i know all these guys, and the dude jerry in the 89 says hey, r u ganna watch or jump in and i casually said, ahh! im in i guess and shrugged it off.. so they launch and i barely did, not like i usually would just alot smoother... anyways, so i start to pull away from the 89 and ty is like danm! and i just stay on it for giggles.. anyways, i just stay on it and by the time i am at 5k in 2nd i am next to the 95 and he is just in a death stare, like WTF!? why r u keeping with me! anyways so i shift into third after getting about 3 feet infront of the 95 and move over right cause he wasn`t ganna pull me anyways and next thing i know i am comming up on the 200sx and as soon as i get next to james he just stares and i look back, then without looking away i shift into fourth and pull away.. and after that i shift into fifth (like way to early) and just am cruzing at like 4k or something.. anyways, so i beat em all by about 4 cars, atleast james and the other dudes were farther back... so then we turn right onto the road to head back to the meet i guess u could say, and at like 45mph James honks 3 times and im in third so i just stay there and as soon as he jumps i jump back and start to pull yet again... so we get back to the parking lot and james comes up and says, "hey, i thought u couldn`t beat me like that!?" and i just replied with, "its all good, we all like our cars and who cares who wins and james shrugs it off." so u know we all know whats up, its not a big deal.. anyways so ya, that pretty much it... but here comes the second story from the next night...

so tyler had some fun and the next night he couldn`t make it, so i went by myself and met up with some of the crews there and on the way i see this civic with BMW badges on the back and i was like WTF! then i remembered seeing it at the car show b4 and i rolled next to him and at the light (on the way there) i say, hey u going to guadalupe and dobson tonight!? and he asked if it was ganna be booming, and i said, i guess.. so i went left and he went straight, well as soon as i got there i popped my hoog cause it had been driven all day and i wanted to cool it off, so i popped the hood all the way up and just sat there and listened to music while james and the other dudes from the night b4 were talking, well the dude with the civic comes up and asks if i wanna race.. and i said, well lemme check out ur car, i look under his hood while my buddy tony checks my oil for me (i burn oil above 6k so he was making sure i was cool) and he filled my car for me and such, anyways... so i look and see a D15b Vtec motor (it is a D15z1 bottom end (us VC motor) and a d16z6 head, so it is basically a honda frankenstein motor, and basically they have more torque than the d16z6 by itself, suprizing enough... anyways again... so i am like ok, i see I/H/E like the usual and he says he ran a 16.2 in the quarter and i am like ok, cool.. and i asked if it engaged Vtec, and of course he said ya, i have a Vtec light that pops on at around 5k, now i asked because at first i thought the motor tag said D15b7 and not D15b, so i was kinda curious and thought he just swapped heads, well after i asked i looked under the breather filter and saw the Vtec sylonoid and checked the code again, yep.. it was a d15b so i wasn`t seeing shit, lol... anyways, he looks under my hood and says, dam! thats themotor i used to have and i kinda laughed and he said what!? and i mentioned that it was a f22a4 and not his 1.6 that used to be in his car.. and he laughed and said oh ya, bigger car bigger engine.. so we head out and i told 2 friends b4 i left, dude i run like sloow, y am i doing this, and my buddy goes.. well, u usually beat civic and such and the only time one beat you was that EX but it had a cam and such, so i was intending to lose basically caue i knew i wasn`t ganna win.. well, we get to our 2 lane spot and i told him to honk and he said no, so i did, well when i honk,i always jump the line.. justme i guess.. so after i jumped, of course, i said hey, ill give u a car. and he agredd (basically i meant i was sorry anmd didnt want him thinking i was trying to cheat out) well this made him really suspicious.. so when i let hi go a car i revved to 2k and honked again, well this time i didn`t jump... i fucking spun!! like through first.. but again, shifting into second we were side by side, so i gained a car... and i was thinking, oh shit here comes third, and here he goes... well he shifts at 7.5k and i shift at 6k and we both land in third at the same time, so basically it was a 3rd gear roll race by then lol.. so i look over and his girlfriend is staring... 0_O duH! and i start to laugh cause it is funny as hell, she looked retarded.. and i started to pull and i look down and i just saw the RPM`s climbing, and im like danm! that 91 is the shit! lol.... anyways.. so i start to pull and hit fourth and keep pulling.. dude, i ended up 5 cars ahead plus the car length i gave him.. pfft! now thats funny, well on the way back again, he says, lets race from a slow 1st gear roll.. so i think like a 1000rpm idling roll, well he is rolling slow (he wanted to do this so he didnt spin) and he honks and all i hear is revving.. well as soon a i go to hit the gas then i start to spin, at idle then flooring it!!!! so i dump the clutch into 2nd b4 i catch traction, bad idea!! i freaking wheel hopped all the way through second, pulling away of course.. and i kept back peddaling the throttle to get it to stop... then i freakin screetched shit into third and kept pulling.. so we get back to the parking lot and him and his GF walk up and say, good race bro, look down and walk away.. and i said hey dude, get some smaller rims and we will redo this, and it eases the tension and he asks if i need some parts so i hand him a card and say nope.. thnx bro but i got it myself.. and he asks if he can hit me up on aim and i say cool.. then we were off, but next day i get a call from some kid going.. dude, did u beat a guy last night by 5 cars!? and i said ya who is this.. and it is one of the kids there that night... and the kid says the dude gave him this number and he wanted some parts, 50 for parts (through my tool shed) and 100 for pocket money) and i must say, this was the est luck i have had since i bought the car.. and now it is just hanging out side...

P.S.- i dont rape the car but once or twice a week and that is for about 2 miles at a time. so the car sees redline like i believe maybe 1, 2, 3, 4..... 8 times a week, or 8 gears a week, so keep up with the good work guys and take care of ur cars cause noone else will.. not even mother nature.. she gets my car dirty every day!! lol.. later-

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

That's probably the longest racing story I've seen. I'm sure something cool happened in there somewhere ... maybe

Comment

lol ya.. i won em all, thats about it... took me only 15minutes to type.. lol..

Comment

i would read it but its so damn long but you probably won a race or two

Comment

Cliff notes: He was hanging out w/some dude, he went to a little meet and beat a CD7 Accord coupe, 89 Accord hatch, and I think a 200SX SE-R (SR20DE N/A)...

Then he beat a Civic w/a Mini-me SOHC VTEC head swap w/BMW badges and big rims. Pretty good stuff if you ask me. What are you running dude? I/H/E? Ignition stuff?

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

well in that case good job man

Comment

lol

yeah

he has a few mods

*cough* owns a performance shop *cough* of cousre he has mods *cough*

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
              bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

man that was soooo long, but props on the kills

Comment

I can back that whole story up cuz I was there and when he says he motor is cherry he isnt jokin his car is so sick. He literally killed everyone of them by alot.
                  My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

i am I/H/E/ and some other small things...

Comment

nice kills dude. but how bout next time u type in a readable format?lol, man that was kinda hard to read, lol.

anyways, do tell ur current mods pls.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I didin't even read it... Blinded by a massive run-on sentance....but, from the cliff notes, nice kill.
                        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

ya, well hey u win some u lose some, anyways, seriously i have a cherry motor, I/H/E/Gutted CAT/stripped trunk, 15 inch rims and i think thats it, oh ya!! blue vaccuum lines and spoon reservoir covers.... lol...

Comment

Dude I think my clothes went out of style from reading the story...

nice kill(s)
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I cannot believe I just read all of that. Hum...That cannot be it as far as mods I/H/E/Gutted cat! Didn't you post how you swapped alot of H23 parts onto your car, and had a different 5spd tranny? Because I remember that picture of your burnout and 2nd gear marks and there were... ==== = 2 lines. 163 lbs trq?
                              F22a4 - 135hp
                              Accord - 2800 (being generous)
                              SR20DE 140 hp
                              200SX - 2600
                              ^ My brother has an SE-R with I/H/E and that thing has massive trq and power (JDM SR20DE has higher comp. 150hp).
                              But nice wins! It is cool you kinda gave the guy back his pride, what with the BMW Civic.
                              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X