being cut off at high speeds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

being cut off at high speeds.

so its about 11pm, im crossing the typical race spot, and doing a little bridge run bymyself to kinda get some speed in, and only at this point there are no cars in the way incase i go squirly. so im waiting till i get mid bridge, and then i see headlighs coming up, i wait for it, it comes out to be a 88ish N/A supra, i laugh and proceed. Then he gets in front of me and i kinda try to pace him to see if he gets on it, in which he does and starts to pull away, so i get on it, change lanes, and at this point we are doing about 100 and i start to pull up on his rearend and still gaining on him, so he does this stupid quick as cut off in front of me, without about 2 feet to spare, only because he was going to get his ass handed to him by a stock accord...haha ***!!

^sold

you pulled on a 88ish supra with the f22?!? Thats pretty good.
    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
    registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
      you pulled on a 88ish supra with the f22?!? Thats pretty good.
      in his sig picture, there is clearly a picture of an h22.

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
        Owned.

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

acutally the h22 is out and under a rebiuld and some things other things , so im rocking the f22 as of now..so sorry for the confusion...

^sold

Comment

your car is teh slow.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

pawn3d
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                I know that. but reading his thread in members ride, he says nothing about having the h22 installed already. Thats why I assumed he still has a f22 in there.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

he has a riced out f22 in his engine bay. you should see his hubcap spinners, they're clean.
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

hahaha, same thing happened the other night, but mine was from a light, u know how some of us get that bouncing idle, well this dude thought i was reving on him and launched his supra, but he had 4 people in his car, still it was 5 speed though, and my mbuddy just says punch it, this guy thinks he is ganna win, so i did and caught his 2 fender lengths and passed him, ol.. it was pretty good...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Some bastard in a 88' 5sp IROC did that to me and my bro.... I was dirving an 87' Mazda RX-7 200+ WHP and I already ripped him up BAD then got stuck at a red light, By the time the light turned green he passed us at about 40+ mph. Well as I was passing him on the side he CUT us off and almost ran me into the curb, So I down-shifted and passed on the other side and my bro smacked the guy in the face w/ a glass snapple bottle! haha Bitch.... Dumb-Bastard had his window down...And NO WAY was he catching us!! I really hate people that do that type of shit... But Nice Kill....
                      Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                        ...and my bro smacked the guy in the face w/ a glass snapple bottle!
                        haha! video of that would be crazy.

Comment

damn,damn,damn

Comment

The worst thing is when you are trying to top out and some asshole decides NOT to look in his rear view mirror and cuts in front of you, then tire smoke and fishtailing follows such an insane stunt.

I was trying to use the cruise control to get above the speed limiter and this happened when I was right at cutoff...

Can't confirm or deny.
                            My CB7

Comment

Originally posted by TonK
                              The worst thing is when you are trying to top out and some asshole decides NOT to look in his rear view mirror and cuts in front of you, then tire smoke and fishtailing follows such an insane stunt.

I was trying to use the cruise control to get above the speed limiter and this happened when I was right at cutoff...

Can't confirm or deny.
                              Thats happened to me before. I was flying at 114 or so and some jack ass pulled in front of me. I lock up my right side tire for a good 100 feet or so. There is now a weird looking bald patch on my tire lmao.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Working...
                              X