Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22b vs b18/b16's 3rd gear highway pulls

these are fun.. i just have I/H/E...

so me and my friend were always curious.. he had a b18b in his 4 dr eg..so one night we decide to go for a boot...i was scared...same mods as me.

so we decide to do highway runs... we leave it on 3rd gear. im at 4500

we both punch it...its not even funny. i smoke his ass...---so he learned a lesson that my "heavy car" pulls. oh btw, he decided to make more noise and get a b16...i still think i can pull on it.. hmmmmm

so i was heading home one night on the highway.. i see this eg hatch...had some sir rims.. i was bored and falling asleep. i decide to fish him. i leave it on third and just rev... he doesnt go.

leaves it alone. and a few seconds later, he boots it!!! i hear vtec lol. fukkin guy

so anyway, i catch him. i hit my limiter lol (fukkin jdm ecu)

so i signal him to 3rd gear.

we punch it, i hear a lot of noise for a bit then my iab kicks in...he saw my tailights....

this guy was like WTF???

so we go again...

again he gets smoked

so i said one more. --i smoke him again lol

and oh, i had 2 other people in my car.

so being the asshole that i am, i slow down. "come on. one more. im only an accord...."

this time he just moved over to the far right lane and went speed limit. hid behind cars too.. lol

this story is much diff with a b18/b16 with an s1 / short ratio tranny....
    Last edited by f22-dohc; 11-07-2005, 05:06 PM.
    welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

nice kills mangg

you get u a chipped ecu

Comment

dman man you are giving me hope!!!

I joined the dohc side to,muahahahaha

ILBB
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

yeah, my buddy just bought a 2nd gen integ hatchy. i drove it thought it was way quicker than my F22B1. and i do have a few tricks up my sleeve on the engine. we went for it. he was soo pissed that my "granny car" just smacked him like a 2 year old. we've gone a couple other times and i smack him every time. but if im not payin attention, and he gets the jump. it takes a bit to get him. but i still get him.
        my mods, short CAI, exhuast, and somethin up in the head area, and the obvious engine swap. but still just a SOHC, but now V-ATTACKKKKKK. which you dont even really feel....
        his mods, intake, exhuast, and 7lbs flywheel.

Comment

i think its our tq that eats em.. 150 tq and the f22b has somewhat of high end...

Comment

Nice kills.. I've been in his car, I can vouch for it pulling pretty nice..
            1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

makes me want a DOHC F series...
              OS^e
              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Aight aight F22B or F22b1? Someone make their dang minds up!!!! j/p i'm really just wondering which engine you have. Nice kills btw, I would love to see you racing at the track sometime (not a drag strip) well later.

- Zipcreature
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Accords with stock F22bs can eat things like Civic Si's, Integra LS's the GSR is pushing it.

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                    Aight aight F22B or F22b1? Someone make their dang minds up!!!! j/p i'm really just wondering which engine you have. Nice kills btw, I would love to see you racing at the track sometime (not a drag strip) well later.

- Zipcreature
                    for sure.. i dont know where ur from though.... i should have some new "stuff" for next season at shannonville.

muuuhahhaahahahahaahahhaahahah

muuuhahahaahahahahahahaaaaahaha

lol

Comment

hey f22-dohc how far do u push it to on redline? RPM? on mine i push it to 6900-7000 RPM and still pull with my a6 tranny
                      =my idea of classic JDM
                      to my car page

Comment

Originally posted by chiaboi_AcCorD
                        hey f22-dohc how far do u push it to on redline? RPM? on mine i push it to 6900-7000 RPM and still pull with my a6 tranny
                        same... around 7.. and it still wants to go.. i need to bump the limiter up just a tad...by the time we are at 7k on third, the b18a/b's or b16's are 2-3 cars back...

Comment

i raved a 2000 civic Si and waxed that ass.. ill post the race later.. peace-

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

lol

b16's for girls jk

Comment

Working...
                            X