Built F22a VS a lot of shit talkers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Built F22a VS a lot of shit talkers...

k... me nad my friend anthony (this story takes place about 2 months ago) and i never got around to telling it, but its good... k well me and my friend anthony are in my car on the way home from glendale, or the "real" illegals its like 2 AM... anyways, i pull up to the west corner of alma school and elliot..... going east of course... and me and my friend are talking and all of the sudden i see a old school turbo 300z that we saw earlier run up next to me but now he had his girlfriend in his car... then on my right ends up a older supra then behind us ends up a FC and a FB so like all old school cars... well they all take off and i just take of like normal and the rx7 jump out from behind me and next to me.. they are on it, all of em and hard... so i look down and im still only at like 3k in first.. and my friend just says, hey give it to em.. and i look up and floor it... i hit 7k and slam the fuck out second, (full throttle shifting with Neptune) so i just spin hard into second.... everyone looks.. im sittin at 7k in second bouncing a little and my shift light is lighting up the car.. and this gets everyones attention... so then i jump to the suicide lane as we call it and pass the two front cars and they all slow down... then i get to the next light ad stop.. its still green, then when they start to come up it turns yellow then red... so i roll down the windows... and the FC pulls to the next of me, and the 300ZX to the other side, well i found out they were boosted right there and they look at eachother across me and are like, think he has Vtec, and the other said no... its got a V taKKK and i laughed and said.. thats funny.. the bitches can talk shit.. keep laughing telephone tuff guy.. they just got straight faces.. and the supra pulls into the left turn lane on the other side of the 300zx... no medians so i guess we are all ganna go... i turn donw the music.. open the lap top and change the 2 step setting to 3.2k and change the full throttle shifting a little lower... so im like alright... wha pa pa pa.. 2 steping and this makes em all look... we launch at green i jump out first.... then start to break at about 4k they start to gain, then i back off and grab second slowly to give em a run and keep traction,, they pull a bumper, i nail second and see ya, eerrrkkk gone, i pull about 2 cars every gear.... it was siick... then they kept following me so i just pulled into my neighborhood and looped throught it then went out and back in on the other side, lost em thank god....

my setup:

newly built F22:-
    -rebuilt F22a4 with ARP head studs and rod bolt kit
    -OEM honda seals, gaskets, and bearings
    -H23 IM upper plenum, F22a6 lower plenum and TB Dynamic ported (keeping butterflies and not keeping them open, they will work like stock but bigger
    -H23 TB overbored 4mm
    -Megan Racing Header with 2 1/2 inch custom downpipe to 2 1/2 inch high flow CAT to 2 1/2 inch crush bent exhaust (might run open header)
    -fully Dynamic ported F22 head rebuilt, with F22a6 Valve springs (need new ones anyways) and Titanium retainers... also, decking to relevel it...
    -F22parts.com higher compression head gasket (.032)
    -stage 3 ACT clutch (MX4PK)
    -ZEX 65shot N20 jet and 75 shot fuel jet.. a little rich..
    -B&M FPG (Fuel Pressure Gauge)
    -DH racing FPG (fuel Pressure guage)
    -Replacement Fuel Injectors (balanced and flow tested) (315cc`s)
    -DH-racing crank pulley
    -SKUNK 2 cam gear
    -255lph fuel pump
    -NGK blue replacement wires
    -external coil conversion with blaster 3 coil
    -OEM honda drive axles (need to be replaced)
    -H22 tranny with LSD
    -(rehoned the sleeves) and using 11.5:1 compression pistons with High COMP. rings
    -micro polish and knife edged crank
    -Neptune/Uberdata tuned chipped and socketed ECU
    -AEM wideband
    -delta 282 regrind
    -Prelude 3inch cold-air intake
    -removed A/C and PS and lightweight crank pulley and smaller alternator pulley
    -Fidanza 8lb flywheel
    -shot peened rods
    -rebalanced crank

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

good kill[s]

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

hey man....

This story gave me butterflies. Good shit!

1993 Accord Ex Coupe
      -1999 USDM H22A4, M2Y4
      -JDM 17" WedsSport RS-5
      -BFGoodrich T/A Sports 215/40/17
      -JDM Fujitsubo Legalis-R Exhaust
      -D2 Coilovers
      -JDM Headlights
      -Suspension Techniques Rear Swaybar
      -Axxis Metal Master Brake Pads
      -Recaro Seat

Comment

Nice man... I didn't know you had finished up building your engine.

Comment

i know foo. u never kept me updated, and ur like never on aim now

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i know sorry guys.. but man.. i keep reading that story and telling myself.. man i have fun with my SOHC... serioriously i have fun and am not the fastest./. but i love to race and thats from my heart and sorry i havn`t been around a lot lately.. but im back now guys... later-

Comment

Originally posted by LXaccord92
              i know sorry guys.. but man.. i keep reading that story and telling myself.. man i have fun with my SOHC... serioriously i have fun and am not the fastest./. but i love to race and thats from my heart and sorry i havn`t been around a lot lately.. but im back now guys... later-
              why do they follow you?
              to mug you?
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by LXaccord92
                k... me nad my friend anthony (this story takes place about 2 months ago) and i never got around to telling it, but its good... k well me and my friend anthony are in my car on the way home from glendale, or the "real" illegals its like 2 AM... anyways, i pull up to the west corner of alma school and elliot..... going east of course... and me and my friend are talking and all of the sudden i see a old school turbo 300z that we saw earlier run up next to me but now he had his girlfriend in his car... then on my right ends up a older supra then behind us ends up a FC and a FB so like all old school cars... well they all take off and i just take of like normal and the rx7 jump out from behind me and next to me.. they are on it, all of em and hard... so i look down and im still only at like 3k in first.. and my friend just says, hey give it to em.. and i look up and floor it... i hit 7k and slam the fuck out second, (full throttle shifting with Neptune) so i just spin hard into second.... everyone looks.. im sittin at 7k in second bouncing a little and my shift light is lighting up the car.. and this gets everyones attention... so then i jump to the suicide lane as we call it and pass the two front cars and they all slow down... then i get to the next light ad stop.. its still green, then when they start to come up it turns yellow then red... so i roll down the windows... and the FC pulls to the next of me, and the 300ZX to the other side, well i found out they were boosted right there and they look at eachother across me and are like, think he has Vtec, and the other said no... its got a V taKKK and i laughed and said.. thats funny.. the bitches can talk shit.. keep laughing telephone tuff guy.. they just got straight faces.. and the supra pulls into the left turn lane on the other side of the 300zx... no medians so i guess we are all ganna go... i turn donw the music.. open the lap top and change the 2 step setting to 3.2k and change the full throttle shifting a little lower... so im like alright... wha pa pa pa.. 2 steping and this makes em all look... we launch at green i jump out first.... then start to break at about 4k they start to gain, then i back off and grab second slowly to give em a run and keep traction,, they pull a bumper, i nail second and see ya, eerrrkkk gone, i pull about 2 cars every gear.... it was siick... then they kept following me so i just pulled into my neighborhood and looped throught it then went out and back in on the other side, lost em thank god....

my setup:

newly built F22:-
                -rebuilt F22a4 with ARP head studs and rod bolt kit
                -OEM honda seals, gaskets, and bearings
                -H23 IM upper plenum, F22a6 lower plenum and TB Dynamic ported (keeping butterflies and not keeping them open, they will work like stock but bigger
                -H23 TB overbored 4mm
                -Megan Racing Header with 2 1/2 inch custom downpipe to 2 1/2 inch high flow CAT to 2 1/2 inch crush bent exhaust (might run open header)
                -fully Dynamic ported F22 head rebuilt, with F22a6 Valve springs (need new ones anyways) and Titanium retainers... also, decking to relevel it...
                -F22parts.com higher compression head gasket (.032)
                -stage 3 ACT clutch (MX4PK)
                -ZEX 65shot N20 jet and 75 shot fuel jet.. a little rich..
                -B&M FPG (Fuel Pressure Gauge)
                -DH racing FPG (fuel Pressure guage)
                -Replacement Fuel Injectors (balanced and flow tested) (315cc`s)
                -DH-racing crank pulley
                -SKUNK 2 cam gear
                -255lph fuel pump
                -NGK blue replacement wires
                -external coil conversion with blaster 3 coil
                -OEM honda drive axles (need to be replaced)
                -H22 tranny with LSD
                -(rehoned the sleeves) and using 11.5:1 compression pistons with High COMP. rings
                -micro polish and knife edged crank
                -Neptune/Uberdata tuned chipped and socketed ECU
                -AEM wideband
                -delta 282 regrind
                -Prelude 3inch cold-air intake
                -removed A/C and PS and lightweight crank pulley and smaller alternator pulley
                -Fidanza 8lb flywheel
                -shot peened rods
                -rebalanced crank
                this should be in the racing forum but hey good shit homey! rep for cb7 once again

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  this should be in the racing forum but hey good shit homey! rep for cb7 once again
                  are you serious? learn how to read!! this is the racing forum!!

Comment

ya bro it is.. im sure its an ohnest mistake.. good lookin out sparkle.. anyways... ya.. i guess u could say the "dark side" of racing.. well when u get to people on the "dark side" and u race em without knowing they will try to steal ur shit or worse... just some people are like that.... anyways thanks everyone.. but cant take all the credit.. gotta thank the Uberdata!! lol...

Comment

Good stuff. They may have just been following you to try and figure out what just happened or get a 2nd run. I sometimes do that to people I don't know that I happen to catch at a light. I usually flick my lights or something though to get their attention.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        are you serious? learn how to read!! this is the racing forum!!
                        NO i mean the real racing forum not like this one too many people like you are posers and post fake shit. Learn to get off my jock and no for the last time no Intercoolero piping for your dsm setup for the last time sorry homey

Comment

NO i mean the real racing forum not like this one too many people like you are posers and post fake shit. Learn to get off my jock and no for the last time no Intercoolero piping for your dsm setup for the last time sorry homey
                          English is the most common language on this forum. Do you speak it?

I read that a good solid 5 times and STILL got absolutely no meaning out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtM0nkey
                            English is the most common language on this forum. Do you speak it?

I read that a good solid 5 times and STILL got absolutely no meaning out of it.
                            down noob well maybe if you opened your eyes and read it more closely. Most of the stories told on this forum dont make alotta sense. But his actually does thats why i said his belongs in this forum forsure. Now get off my jock

Comment

I post fake shit? Like what, please back up your trash talk. Isnt that what you say all the time? Dont just talk, back it up man. cmon, do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X